Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Myrhial Arkenath was born and raised on Saisio III? Read more here

Author Topic: [MISSION] The Furrier Fiasco (level 1 mission) [LORE]  (Read 2267 times)

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain

First part when the agent speaks to you

It seems that some rogue scientists just could not leave Creation well enough alone. One man in particular, one "Vilus Seermal," has apparently been performing genetic experiments on the fuzzy little critters, in a hidden laboratory not far from here. While this is not illegal, the ethics of his experiments are certainly in question. He has, for whatever reason, apparently turned the things into cute, cuddly killing machines.

Well, we just received an emergency transmission from the laboratory. Listen.

"We need help immediately! The coordinates are attached within the carrier wave of this frequency. You must help us. They have us trapped in the communications room, and they're chewing through the door as I speak! Hurry! (grinding sounds) No! They're coming through! They've gnawed through! Oh, no! NOOOO... (crashing, squealing sounds, human screams)..."

You get the idea, I think. But there's the most disturbing part. After all the screaming and crashing stops, this comes at the end of the message.

"(Hissing static, distant slurping, and then a small, impish voice) Fooood! Good. Food good! Bring more foooood!"

I shudder to think of it. I'm sure all those scientists are dead, but we can't allow those mutated furriers to mix with the general furrier population. Yet there are environmentalists out there who would protect those little beasts.

Get out there and destroy that laboratory before someone does something incredibly rash.

additional mission text

Furriers

Furriers are small animals commonly found as pets among the Amarrian higher class. They resemble rabbits in size and temperament, although they can turn vicious from time to time; many royals, the Tash-Murkons in particular, find this trait quite endearing. The creatures are largely mammalian, although they do exhibit some reptilian qualities: They lay eggs rather than giving live birth, and they have distinctly bird-like, scaly facial features.

Enjoy