Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that "Operation Trinity Vanguard" was the code name for the defense of the Incursions in Anyed, Antem and Imya. The Anti-Incursion fleets contisted over 800 pilots from CVA, KotMC, Moira., Star Fraction, FCORD, SYNE Coalition and countless other corps and alliances.

Author Topic: Tales of a Dead Planet  (Read 1752 times)

Cakzad Arcashiri

• Stick-Up-His-Arse-Holder
  • Clonejack
Tales of a Dead Planet
« on: 15 Jul 2015, 12:23 »

Before you ask, yes. I have a ton of time on my hands. Why do I not choose to go back to actually playing EvE with my time? Well, because I'm still getting over the fact that I lost 6 months worth of fantastic RP because I wasn't willing to use my wallet on a game.

Anyways, my friends and I are playing a game of sorts. My friend Michael basically made up his own game with ideas from D&D and a lot of other RP games (and also some of Saede's fan-fic, he really likes your stuff Saede!)

I will be sharing this awesome game with you guys threw "logs", like some of Saede's fan-fic and kinda've like Vikarion's "7 Days to Die" thing. I hope you guys enjoy it. I deffinently enjoy playing it. The updates will be semi-regular (hopefully one log a day), except for today because this is the intro.

These logs will be written from the point of view of the different players (there are 5, including me). For the first log of each character, I will include a little tag with which player is that character. Anyways, here goes!

I hope you enjoy it  :D
"I hope that War is quick, violent, and forceful. But not this, never this."
 - Cakzad Arcashiri discussing the Militia Wars.

Cakzad Arcashiri

• Clonejack
Re: Tales of a Dead Planet
« Reply #1 on: 15 Jul 2015, 12:42 »

//File Name: "Operation Spear-Head: Briefing"\\
//File Author: Admiral Edwardson\\
//File Date: 2/18/2043\\
//The Pursuit has been deployed on a mission known as Operation Spear-Head to find a suitable planet for human life, one to replace earth. The Pursuit is carrying the first, prototype "Jump Drive", capable of travelling between Solar Systems.

The Pursuit will be using the Jump Drive to travel threw a Wormhole located near Pluto. The Pursuit has a crew of 5:
 Charles Glover/Captain
 John Howard/Medical Expert
 Alex Gerard/Navigation Expert
 Denis Whitefield/Engineer
 Roger Knight/Geographical Expert

The crew of the Pursuit will have the fate of humanity in their hands.

This is Admiral Edwardson,
 Good luck\\

Cakzad Arcashiri

• Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 16 Jul 2015, 08:28 »

//Day of Mission: 0004\\
//Log Author: Denis Whitefield\\ (Michael)
//Begin Log\\
 It is day four of Operation Spear-Head. We've been out here four days. Sometimes it feels like it has been weeks, sometimes it feels like hours. But there is one feeling that doesn't change, the feeling that we are alone.

This ship is a true marvel, the largest I've ever seen. But that's not exactly saying much, compared to what humanity has developed in the past. As Einstein said, everything is relative. But even though the ship is so big, the crew usually stays up towards the front, with the bunks, the kitchen, and the bridge.
 I'm the only one that goes to the back, or has so far. That's where all the mechanical stuff is. I take that back, John goes to the back. Because of his Medical Station, of course.

When the ship disconnected from Prometheus Station, I felt instantly lonely. Prometheus Station has been humanity's home for many years. Everyone was so tightly packed on the Station, it was impossible to walk 5 eat with running into somebody.

There wasn't any complications with the undocking, luckily. But it appears that we activated the thrusters a little to immediately. It wasn't very harmful, or immediate. But the effects did show eventually.
 On Day 2, I had to do some work in the back. I took a couple of hours. Meanwhile, John was going threw his medical equipment. He said he had a lot of stuff, to deal with a lot of different circumstances. I hope he's right. If we ever need it, we'll need it immediately.

Other then that, there hasn't really been a lot to do. The Captain just watches our flight path, makes some miniature changes, and goes back to watching the screen. We usually just talk, not really about anything serious.

Other than some very, very minor fixes here and there, this has been a very inactive trip. The Captain says we should reach the Wormhole by Day 0008. I wonder what it will be like when we enter it.

Nobody knows, not even me. Anyways, that's the end of todays musing. Hopefully I'll have something more exciting next time.

This is Denis Whitefield, logging off.
//End Log\\

Cakzad Arcashiri

• Clonejack
« Reply #3 on: 16 Jul 2015, 09:22 »

//Activating Program "CODE RED"\\
//Unknown Object Detected\\
//Security Measures Activated\\
//Damage Detected\\
//Thermal Signature Detected\\
//Deactivating Program "CODE RED"\\
//Unknown Object Destroyed\\