Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Defiants were a splinter group of the Minmatar fleet that waged guerrilla war against the Amarr?

Author Topic: ((I'm dead :) )) The End of a Holder  (Read 620 times)

Cakzad Arcashiri

• Stick-Up-His-Arse-Holder
  • Clonejack
((I'm dead :) )) The End of a Holder
« on: 14 Jul 2015, 09:11 »

(( In recent weeks, I have had a ton of RL stuff go very, well, wrong. So, this is a RP-fanfic explaining Cakzad's sudden disappearance lol. I will still write some fan-fic and post on these forums sometimes, but my time in EvE is over  :( ))

Somewhere in the low-sec section of the Domain Region, a burst transmission is recieved from a unrecognizable, wrecked Sansha Ship......
//Recieving Transmission\\
//Transmission Recieved\\
//Displaying Transmission\\
// My name is Lord Cakzad Arcashiri. I am a Holder, a Faithful, and a Slave-Owner. In recent weeks, I have been both a peace-maker, and a killer. But even more recently, I have been a captive.

I was on my way to Dakba V when they came. With their spiked ships and their wretched slaves. The Sansha boarded my ship and assaulted with such force that not even my Kameiras could resist them. I wonder if I had sinned, if this was God's wrath. If the P.P.C. had been a sin......

But it was a blessing, disguised under heavy layers of evil. They beat me, tortured me, and forced me to kill. Sansha's monsters forced me into the most painful turmoil imaginable. It lasted for days, days that seemed like years.

Never-the-less, I escaped. A few hours ago I took one of the Sansha's ships and jumped to the nearest stargate, freeing many with me. I have been fleeing for many systems now, but they found me. As I neared High-Sec, their ships assaulted me.

Now I sit in a crippled ship. The Sansha are charging their weapons for the final blow. But I remembered the faces of those I freed from Sansha, and I smile. My name is Lord Cakzad Arcashiri. And I am dead.\\
//Transmission End\\
"I hope that War is quick, violent, and forceful. But not this, never this."
 - Cakzad Arcashiri discussing the Militia Wars.