Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Jin-Mei homeworlds of Lirsautton III and V are called Chakaux and Chandeille respectively?

Author Topic: Re: Is It Time to Assassinate Putin?  (Read 666 times)

artist formerly known as

Re: Is It Time to Assassinate Putin?
« on: 04 Jul 2015, 21:16 »

Even if Russia has nothing to win when going to war, they might yet do it if they have nothing to loose by going to war and their economy is crashed due to no one buying thier oil.

Ehm... LOL ... No. But I hope you will englight me on your points. trollface

I personally rather do buy some Russian oil, enjoy friendly trading relations with them and have a peacful Europe, then not buying the oil, be 'free of Russian influence' and be on the brink of a war, because Russia crashes.

So, if these people are coming it's more because the West has a) been very successful at exploiting the resources of others or even squandering them and b) follows a model that - while not really sustainable - is able to outperform more sustainable economies in the short run.

Well, people are coming to Europe (and Europe is taking far more people in than the US nowadays) because we destroyed their economies. The Greek people coming to Germany do so mainly because we exploited their economy

Really? Please show that. If you cant do that my postmodern friend, maybe, just maybe ones you dont right some shit which gives me AIDS.

As for Makkals question: Is It Time to Assassinate Putin?
No. Fuckiing, No. Really? No. I cant belive I have to do a crash. *facepalm*
"Doing a crash* is in referance to the move which got an oscar (still dont get why). In that move is a highly pretentous sorg fest of stupid which talks down on his audience. It goes even so far to say that "racist af also rights". Which let me... as the view go... wait what, do you (the movie) really believe that I dont know that?

Sorry, that I have to do a crash, but Putin has rights too. trollface
Second, never do a action which outcome you will not know.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Is It Time to Assassinate Putin?
« Reply #1 on: 04 Jul 2015, 23:44 »

[gmod]Driveby shitposting.[/gmod]
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.