Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That each of the five empires technically has an equal say in all CONCORD matters? Read more in the Chronicle.

Author Topic: I cant be wrongism?  (Read 761 times)

artist formerly known as

I cant be wrongism?
« on: 04 Jul 2015, 21:15 »

Hi,

Many will know me as PV.trollface Other will not know me at all. Today as the thread name suggest will I like to talk aboout cant be wrongsim on this forum. Sadly I was not active during the Anslo and his team made that great player event, so I could not participate. Sadly I alos couldnt help him against the "I cant be wrongism of some uesers on this forum". So to come to the root to the problem. Will I try to ask.... Why is the I cant be wrongism so strong here? I mean it is not just Anslo case, I can make examples for myself as well:

Templar one review/american exports (Gotti)
Minmatar-Caldari Frendship (Silver Nioght, Jintosi)
Slavery discussion (Mithra, Gotti, Hellgremlin)
Heinrich=Nazi (Mithra, Morwen)
Khanid Indipentence (Caul, Eterne)
Khanid Slavery (Arista Shahni)
Alignment System Game! (Lyn)
Abolish blasphemy laws (Silas, Bloodbird)

Those are just a cutout of threads where I had falsfy derplords. And the answer was that all the time, that those derplord had double down on stupid. Why is this case? Why is it so hard for people to be shown wrong? Why is it so hard for people to answer questions? I asked that Silver Night like 5 times a simple question (if had forgot something, like gallente can us diplomcay as well), and he had still had double down on stupid so hard.

I can bring another example: I had with Arista Shahni a discussion about khanid slavery. And no problem at all I thought, I falsify her and all good. Right? No. Sadly like a mounth later I saw her bad mouting me on Amarr OOC that I was a racist and said misogynic things. Which let me go "WHAT?"
I gave her and her friend (a guy which I helped before about some khanid questions). the link:
http://backstage.eve-inspiracy.com/index.php?topic=5697.40;wap2
Now instead to say sorry, or even to say.. it was a missunderstanding. Those two derplords double down on stupid as well. Even more, when I had come two hours later to that chat, I saw those lords say the same shit again. Lunarisse Aspenstar was witness to that shit.

Is it a internet thing?
A EVE thing?
A EVE RP-community thing?

To bring the topic back to it orginal intent (because, im sure those people think the same things about, which I thing about them), what was the problem with Anslo event. I zero knowlegde about medice, but it looked alright to me? So what was the reason for you people to go derp again? Im just asking, because as a former content creater I can feel Anslo and his colleque very well.

Anyanka Funk

Re: I cant be wrongism?
« Reply #1 on: 04 Jul 2015, 21:36 »

From my perspective, They had a blood raider loyalist and a Sansha loyalist working for CONCORD. The blood raider loyalist being an alt of scope works member and someone I tried to rp with. It could make great rp. Said blood loyalist could have been CONCORD spy all along, why else would they be working for CONCORD? But no, handwave everything. Whatever. I don't even know or care about the Sansha loyalist who was apart of that, I can't even.

And other people were like we want events but ccp doesn't even answer our mails. And Anslo is like get on slack and talk to ccp ooc about it. And they were like, what the fuck is slack? And Anslo is like don't ask ccp about stuff that you can petition on slack, and I'm like but, what?

Now I don't even give a shit anymore.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: I cant be wrongism?
« Reply #2 on: 04 Jul 2015, 23:44 »

[gmod]Driveby shitposting and personal attacks are verboten.
I think you understand that word.[/gmod]
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.