Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Adventures of White Lightning" is a Gallentean soap opera.

Author Topic: [Interest Check] Rp banquet events  (Read 887 times)

Vulxanis Viceroy

• Lord Draconis
  • Clonejack
[Interest Check] Rp banquet events
« on: 28 Jun 2015, 21:07 »

For those of you who don't know, the PPC went very well, and has now officially ended it's first year (Thanks Utari, Liam, and Aedre for all their hard work! :D).

At the very end of it, I was asked to oversee the banquets that celebrated this huge rp endeavor's conclusion (Or at least the first year of it, finger's crossed for more!). Even though not very many people ended up showing, I still think it went rather well, and the menu made a lot of people happy. I have now presided over 4 banquets (counting the two PPC banquets as two different ones) and would like to help with and host more.

I am posting here, to see if there is an interest in seeing more banquets, as I already have a menu set up (which suggestions and additions are more than welcome to add to it), as well as I am offering to help host parties for people and give rp opportunities. No, I'm not asking for money for this (although donations are welcome xD That's not why I'm offering). I just enjoy hosting and this kind of rp, and I would like to see if others are interested in seeing more.

On a side note, the channel "The Otherworld Hub" is a jita restaurant that has been poorly neglected, and I would like to use it for further rp opportunities, including banquets. Please check it out and give me any feedback on that, and let me know if you would like for me to help you host parties. And no, anyone who is a pirate affiliated, cannot take advantage of this, sorry :/ But The Otherworld Hub is meant to be neutral so we can run with it.

But yea, please let me know if this is of interest to the greater community.

- Vulxanis Viceroy
« Last Edit: 29 Jun 2015, 07:23 by Vulxanis Viceroy »

Lyn Farel

Re: Rp banquet events
« Reply #1 on: 29 Jun 2015, 01:58 »

That sounds like a nice idea.

Sorry for now having been able to take part of the last PPC events, as usual it was in the middle of the night for me so..

Utari Onzo

Re: Rp banquet events
« Reply #2 on: 29 Jun 2015, 04:54 »

It was fun, would love to see more.

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
Re: [Interest Check] Rp banquet events
« Reply #3 on: 29 Jun 2015, 14:08 »

OOCly, I like most events that give RP opportunities.
ICly, it depends on what the banquet or something similar is for and who will be coming, as Ché is generally not very interested in the banquets themselves.
-OOChé