Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that Frentix exists in a diluted version called Frenetix?

Author Topic: Drifter Attack Report  (Read 1316 times)

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
Drifter Attack Report
« on: 27 Jun 2015, 15:08 »

I-RED had formed a conga line 14 km from the graveyard and was watching CVA, PIE, Imperial Dreams, and a bunch of other people who were red on my screen circle it.

We'd just convinced Scherezard to come join us, but I don't think anyone gave her the comm channels where people were speaking, so she just followed us happily and chatted.

Rodj was talking about something and apparently someone is challenging the Empress(?). Anyways, he finished and Mental made fun of people going, "Amarr Victor," and I said, "Dude, I'M RIGHT HERE." He didn't hear me though because no one had bothered to set my permission level in comms.

Then CCP actors swooped in and had lovely golden text and there was someone with blue text (ISD) also chatting, and we thought that was cool.

They gave the usual "blah blah, Amarr awesome, Imperial loyalists awesome, blah blah" speech and then suddenly...

Drifters! There were about 40 of them.

We stood there and watched while they started blowing ships up. Amarr loyalist corporations started warping off, so we figured IRED would make a tactical retreat.

I hopped out of my Pilgrim, grabbed an iblis, and returned to watch more. The Amarr loyalists however, had reshipped, not fled.

I am not sure if the Drifters were weakened for this fight or if there was just difficulty managing them all for CCP. However, it was still an extended battle as the Amarr whacked them down one-by-one, and each one fired off their doomsday counterattack when their shields hit 0. Lots of ships popping before my eyes.

The Amarr would focus fire one after another. I'd see them firing on a ship, try to approach and lock on, but the Drifter ship had already exploded. After a few attempts, I just gave up and enjoyed the fireworks while I peeked in people's wreckage.

I think someone died. Maybe an NPC actor? I'm sure they were no one important.

Also, after the massive battle, some jerkoff was whining that he didn't get to make his speech.

Cool event, guys.
« Last Edit: 27 Jun 2015, 15:11 by Makkal »
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
Re: Drifter Attack Report
« Reply #1 on: 27 Jun 2015, 17:51 »

Amarr Victor! 

Crush the Jove!

Sacrilegious filth! Avenge Vak A'Tioth etc etc rabble rabble.

Seriously sounds fun though yay everyone :)

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #2 on: 27 Jun 2015, 18:04 »

Amarr Victor!

Seriously awesome. So sorry I missed it but hope it is a pre-cursor of more things to come.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #4 on: 27 Jun 2015, 18:40 »

Thank you for the link!
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Kyoko Sakoda

• Pod Captain
« Reply #5 on: 28 Jun 2015, 08:49 »