Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Many medical services are provided by AIs rather than human doctors?  More on AIMEDs here.

Author Topic: late EU / early EST small gang PvP with an IC flavour?  (Read 2061 times)

Menkalinan

• Clonejack

I am struggling to find friends for small gang PvP between 2100 and 0000 EvE time that has an IC flavour. Can anyone help?

Fleet chat (let alone comms!) doesn’t have to be fully IC while in combat but I would like to feel like my character is fighting for something and to have the opportunity to RP outside fleet actions.

Surely I’m not alone?!

I’ve tried creating my own corporation with this in mind, in case anyone is interested - http://eve-hr.com/CHTAR

That said, I appreciate that most people are already committed so would be willing to move a character or create a new one (*waves skill extractor*) for a Corp that is a good fit.

Alternatively, is there some kind of unincorporated group out there that does this sort of thing?

All thoughts and suggestions very welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: 22 Oct 2018, 09:01 by Menkalinan »
Keeping up with the Menkalinans: Auriga - Callisto - Orpheus.

Nissui

Re: late EU / early EST small gang PvP with an IC flavour?
« Reply #1 on: 22 Oct 2018, 09:18 »

I feel you, I'm in the 0200-0800 deadzone most nights I log in.

If you're in the vicinity, Solitude Agora channel has a decent number of pilots connected during that window, maybe 15-30 with half or more being smaller outfits and the rest being alliance intel. Couple of the local Indy groups also fight when pressed, if zkill is to be believed. Might find a lead or two there.

WH might also be an option, if it's within means.

Renelle Ronuken

• Clonejack
« Reply #2 on: 27 Oct 2018, 08:33 »

I wind up doing a lot of small gang PVP with Electus Matari and Bloody Hands corporations. It's kind of hilarious because I vastly prefer PVE. I'm sure any of them would be happy to have more actual PVPers.

Lately we've been dealing with several other alliances wardeccing us, but even beyond that, we go on at least weekly roams through the warzones.

Our ops usually start around 1800 EVT, and more often than not we have folks still out poking at things at 0200 or even 0400.

I think all of the corps accept Minmatar, Gallente, and some Caldari pilots at all skill levels (I joined EM within a month of joining EVE).

If you're interested, try sending evemails to Ferista Nhey (Gradient/EM), Azazel Drakonis (CRETU/EM), or Singlephase Tian (Minmatar Brotherhood/BH). Or join ingame chat or Discord, I don't have the names/links of those with me right now but you can message me for them.

Menkalinan

• Clonejack
« Reply #3 on: 28 Oct 2018, 11:04 »

Thanks a lot Nissui and Renelle, both suggestions are much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keeping up with the Menkalinans: Auriga - Callisto - Orpheus.