Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki Assembly responded directly to Julianus Soter's and other's request for information regarding Ishukone and Mordus Legion around Intaki Prime? For more, read here

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Getting Back in the Game.  (Read 4442 times)

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
Re: Getting Back in the Game.
« Reply #15 on: 19 Jun 2015, 03:28 »

I am wondering though, why does Luna Hanaya took your IC last name ? Is there is a relation ICly or just pure coincidence ?
Hanaya is a default randomized surname for Khanid characters.

Lord Hanaya was born a commoner and raised to Holder status during the founding of the Kingdom. Though she doesn't talk about it, there are millions of commoners running around with Makkal's last name.

It's one of the reasons she was so bitchy with Repentence Look-at-my-thousand-year-old-Holding Tyrathlion
« Last Edit: 19 Jun 2015, 03:34 by Makkal »
Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #16 on: 19 Jun 2015, 08:41 »

It's one of the reasons she was so bitchy with Repentence Look-at-my-thousand-year-old-Holding Tyrathlion

Scandalous!    :lol:

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #17 on: 19 Jun 2015, 08:45 »

I think Makkal won that bitchfight, considering said Holdings are now owned and run by a foreigner. :P
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #18 on: 20 Jun 2015, 21:45 »

First of all yay!

Second of all welcome back!

Third.. no I'm not dead but my play times as suffering because of my job so can't be on more then 2-3 times a week. That said whatever changes you decide or want to expand on that might require my help, feel free to touch me.. I mean talk to me.  :cube:

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
« Reply #19 on: 20 Jun 2015, 22:32 »

It's the boss!

I moved my stuff to the new HQ and hung around for about five hours, but no one was on. I'm PST though and it was pretty late.

I'd love to hit the ground running, but am not sure what to fly/how to FW/what you need. Should I eve-mail you or someone else with logistical questions?

I think Makkal won that bitchfight, considering said Holdings are now owned and run by a foreigner. :P

Amarr victor, motherfucker.

Current Events

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #20 on: 20 Jun 2015, 22:57 »

It's the boss!

I moved my stuff to the new HQ and hung around for about five hours, but no one was on. I'm PST though and it was pretty late.

I'd love to hit the ground running, but am not sure what to fly/how to FW/what you need. Should I eve-mail you or someone else with logistical questions?

Amarr Khanid victor, motherfucker.
Fixed that for you, dear. <3
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #21 on: 22 Jun 2015, 01:22 »

Welcome back Makkal! Always good to see a familiar face return.

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
« Reply #22 on: 22 Jun 2015, 21:44 »

Sid was nice enough to give me a Tormentor fit, so I bought five of them and the mods to pewpew with.

Did one defensive plex and two offensive ones.

Died to three galmil pilots. Flailed around like an idiot, didn't managed to scratch the paint on the Tristrim that aggressed me. Died to two pirates (?). Got one dude into structure before my ship popped.

Edit: Lost two more ship to regular pirates. Will save the last one for tomorrow.

...I suspect this will be a painful trip.

Makkal was told she's 'like Diana Kim.' I had a giggle fit.
« Last Edit: 23 Jun 2015, 00:14 by Makkal »

Current Events
Pages: 1 [2]