EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > CCP Public Library

EVE Region Descriptions

<< < (2/2)

Saede Riordan:
that could be a really cool short story.

we should go poke dropbear about it.

BloodBird:

--- Quote from: Bruno Bonner on 15 Jul 2010, 09:02 ---i really wish CCP finished the explanation of how the Caldari State connected and colonized Black Rise succesfully and undetected, to later just be opened to CONCORD.

:cry:

--- End quote ---

They needed a mostly-low-sec State region close to the Fed that could be sacrificed in place of the mostly-high-sec happy-fat-carebear land. IIRC there was not sufficent low-sec areas around the State-side of the Placid border, so they made more.

While I think it was an annoying ass-pull by CCP and that is HAS no IC explenation, we might get them to make one. Yes, we should go poke the story-writers about this.

As for the list, it's quite nice. I considered once making an IC story based on the history of Feythabolis and the ASCN, but I've never got this far, yet.

Alain Colcer:

--- Quote from: Bruno Bonner on 15 Jul 2010, 09:02 ---i really wish CCP finished the explanation
--- End quote ---

BB, what you mention is the normal game design explanation, they actually took quite a deal of time to give the reasons within that context. However, with the downtime on Empyrean Age and just a few days later, several news items were published regarding CONCORD demands on the State about the region and its gate network.

I just want to see some of that storyline developed and finished somehow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version