Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Grown on a terrestrial world in the Harroule system, the Dryweed plant has fragile, yellowish leaves that burn very slowly, giving off a pleasant vapor that is known to have a soothing effect when inhaled.

Author Topic: Hearthstone, Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm.  (Read 1955 times)

Jace

• Veteran
Hearthstone, Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm.
« on: 14 May 2015, 20:05 »

Does anyone play any of those games? They are what I primarily play now and I am always looking for new people to run with. If you do, feel free to send me a message and I can give you my username.

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
Re: Hearthstone, Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm.
« Reply #1 on: 15 May 2015, 06:41 »

I do play quite some Diablo 3, but not alot as of late. I only got to max level demon hunter three months ago and then play torment for two weeks. Then never play again.
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: 15 May 2015, 17:01 »

I'm pretty new to D3. Friend of mine said I would like it, lo and behold he was right.

Elmund Egivand

• Pod Captain
  • Will jib for ISK
« Reply #3 on: 16 May 2015, 06:55 »

I'm playing more Dark Souls 2 these days. Scholar of the First Sin edition where they shuffle the enemy positioning and make everything harder (if you are very reckless Leeroy type of person).

In regards to D3, what character are you playing?
Deep sea fish loves you forever

Aelisha

• Egger
  • Maker of ISK, Supplier of SRPs
« Reply #4 on: 16 May 2015, 09:23 »

I play diablo 3 very rarely atm but might be convinced to do a seasonal character at some point.

Valadeus

« Reply #5 on: 16 May 2015, 20:42 »

I play Heroes of the Storm pretty frequently and Diablo III pretty regularly as well.

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #6 on: 17 May 2015, 08:58 »

I'm playing more Dark Souls 2 these days. Scholar of the First Sin edition where they shuffle the enemy positioning and make everything harder (if you are very reckless Leeroy type of person).

In regards to D3, what character are you playing?

I started playing right after the expansion, so the crusader was available to me and I started playing her. Diablo is what I currently use when I need a break from Heroes of the Storm. I've been playing the latter a huge amount since graduating.

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #7 on: 20 May 2015, 19:15 »

D3, formerly. Leveling my legendary gems for the sake of leveling them and farming up randomly-generated legendary kit for the sake of a marginally better roll eventually got old.

Bloodborne, currently. There I can farm up randomly-generated legendary kit Cursed Tempering Damp (or Abyssal!) Blood Gems and then go murder my fellow hunters with them.

Track them ... slay them ... drink their sweet blood echoes, and deliver the writhing coldblood dregs to my Queen....

Yesssssssss....
« Last Edit: 20 May 2015, 19:28 by Aria Jenneth »

Vikarion

« Reply #8 on: 21 May 2015, 01:19 »

I occasionally play Diablo 3. Typically, I play it a bit, then get bored, and don't play it for six months.

I've come to realize that, when it comes to games, I mostly play them for the memories, and for the stories. This explains why I've never really managed to leave EvE (it makes memories like no other game), and why I found Sunless Sea to be, essentially, crack cocaine + heroin in game form for about three months (it's all about stories). I like building characters, but, eventually, I reach the Futility Horizon where I wonder why I'm looking for the next piece of loot instead of doing something enjoyable, like work.

Diablo 3 has one, short, not very interesting story, and very little opportunity for creating memories, even when playing with friends. To be honest, I just joined Aleksylva Paradox, and in the last two weeks or so, I think I've created more memories for myself (and enjoyable ones, to boot) then I have in one year of playing Diablo 3.

Make of that what you will.

Kopenhagen

• Wetgraver
    • Bitter Vet's Social Club
« Reply #9 on: 30 Jun 2015, 02:12 »

Howdy,

I play a fair bit of Hearthstone, though I lack some friends when the daily challenge where you have to watch a friend win come around.

Anyone want to partner up for those?

A man who does not test his shaving cream for poison each morning has lost the will to live.