Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Imperial Human Resources is a well-known Amarrian slave company.

Author Topic: [Character] Saede Riordan  (Read 2909 times)

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
[Character] Saede Riordan
« on: 03 Aug 2012, 02:22 »

Concord Interdepartmental Memo
Source: Inguna EnDelial DED Capsuleer Tracking
Landing: Satomo Irlibsyr DED Capsuleer Records Department
Dated: 29.7.114

Mr. Irlibsyr,
My department was requested to go over the attached records of capsuleer 92149662 after a series of recent incidents involving the pilot in question and DED forces operating in the Tranquillity Constellation of the Curse region. Due to these incidents, we believe it may be prudent to go back over the provided record sheet, so that our forces in the field are more prepared in the event of an encounter with this capsuleer. Attached are the incident reports, along with actual recordsheet and our notations on it. Please update the sheet and repost the updated sheet to the internal database as soon as possible.

Incident Log
7.23.114 - Pilot committed aggressive action on CONCORD Assembly's DED Soldier 3rd Class in XX9-WV
Notes: Several vessels were in the squad of this ship that are currently MIA, suspected lost. Unknown if pilot in question is responsible.
7.23.114 Pilot destroyed CONCORD Assembly's DED Soldier 2nd Class in XX9-WV
Notes: This was a vanguard scout to a DED task force, its location should have been classified.
7.23.114 Pilot destroyed CONCORD Assembly's DED Soldier 3rd Class in XX9-WV
Notes: This ship was part of a small DED task force, its location remains unknown. All vessels listed as MIA, suspected lost.
7.27.114 Pilot destroyed CONCORD Assembly's DED Soldier 1st Class in H-ADOC
Notes: Several vessels were in the squad of this ship that are currently MIA, suspected lost. Unknown if pilot in question is responsible.
7.28.114 Pilot destroyed CONCORD Assembly's DED Soldier 2nd Class in OSY-UD
7.28.114 Pilot destroyed CONCORD Assembly's Minmatar Stasis Tower in H-ADOC
Notes: This stasis tower was put up at a DED blockade on an Angel Cartel owned stargate. The location of the blockade taskforce is unknown and suspected lost. All vessels listed MIA.

DED Capsuleer Records Department
Capsuleer ID Number:92149662
Record Filed: 7.03.114
Most Recent Photo:

Subject Name: Saede Riordan
Blood Type: AB
Height: 171.05cm (5'8")
Weight: 51.7095kg (114 pounds )
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: hazel
Political Alignment: Pilot lists as Transhumanist (IEnD: It is suspected that the pilot is at least affiliated with the Angel Cartel in some manner, though how exactly is unknown.)
Date of Birth: 17th September YC89
Place of Birth: CBD Mining Corporate Hospital, Iddiserigard, Isohuolvi District, Planet II, Skarkon(IEnD: This alone is cause for suspicion. Do we know if and how she voted during the Skarkon Incident? For that matter, do we actually have a verifiable record of her birth?)
Employment History:
*Pator Tech School
*The Extinction Protocol (IEnD: What exactly is this?)
*Sebiestor Tribe
*Alexylva Paradox
Security Status: Positive (IEnD: This will at minimum need to be modified to neutral)
DED Charges: none
DED Threat Assessment: Harmless
Notes: Pilot is a bit eccentric, as all capsuleers are, but seems to mostly concern herself with mining asteroids and conducting scientific research. (IEnD: This assessment is being reconducted entirely by my department. Replace with the following: Pilot has engaged CONCORD DED forces several times and seems to be operating out of the Tranquillity Constellation of Curse, and has fired indiscriminately on DED vessels. Threat Assessment: Moderate to Severe)
Personality Assessment: Pilot is quiet and reserved. (IEnD: How the hell did you people get away with listing nothing but this? Do we really not have anything else to go off of here? Interviews? recordings? Anything?)
Physical Assessment: Pilot is small of frame, with dark skin, and numerous tribal markings common to the sebiestor tribe. It is not believed that she possesses any particular hand to hand skill, shooting prowess, or combat implants and wetwirings. (IEnD: This will need to be more closely investigated, and that should already have been done.)
History: Pilot was raised on Skarkon II (IEnD: Who thought this was enough and stamped it green? Because when I find out, I will make sure they end up on a scout ship in Stain.)

Please see to that the modifications requested are made, if more information is required, then someone had better actually get that information. We need this data soon, it needs to get propagated to the database for our ships in the field, Priority Level 3.

Regards,

Inguna EnDelial
DED Capsuleer Tracking
« Last Edit: 08 Jan 2013, 06:12 by Saede Riordan »
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Logan Fyreite

• Egger
    • Eve Opportunist
Re: [Character] Saede Riordan
« Reply #1 on: 03 Aug 2012, 10:29 »

Love the format for this profile. Very nicely done.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
« Reply #2 on: 26 Sep 2012, 10:24 »

Source: Satomo Irlibsyr, DED Capsuleer Records Department
Landing:Inguna EnDelial, DED Capsuleer Tracking
Dated: 30.8.114

We have a problem with Capsuleer 92149662
The following is a correspondence with the pilot in question's Dean of Admissions:

>From: Hastans Toregald, Dean of Admissions Pator Technical Institute
>To: Satomo Irlibsyr, DED Capsuleer Records Department
>Dated: 23:47:25 8.29.114
>Title: Re: Inquiry Into Former Student
>
>Mr. Irlibsyr,
>
>I'm terribly sorry its taken so long to get back to you on this,
>the student in question's records proved to be somewhat problematic
>to acquire. I recall, Ms. Riordan. She was a good student, receiving high marks in all of her courses
>and proving very attentive during her training, she was very driven.
>All of her teachers had quite good things to say about her.
>Therefore, it is quite troubling to me to discover a number of discrepancies
> in our recordkeeping in regards to this former student.
>
>All of Ms. Riordan's records seem to have been scrubbed from our systems.
>I can personally recall that she stated she was transferring in from the
>Republic University, seeking our more technically challenging courses.
>I am afraid I cannot recall who wrote her cover letter, nor the contents of her original transcripts.
>Even the hard copy backups are gone. I cannot explain how this happened.
>
>Sincere Apologies,
>Hastans Toregald
>Dean of Admissions, Pator Technical Institute
>
>
>>From: Satomo Irlibsyr, DED Capsuleer Records Department
>>To: Hastans Toregald, Dean of Admissions Pator Technical Institute
>>Dated: 15:29:17 8.23.114
>>Title: Inquiry Into Former Student
>>
>>Mr. Toregald,
>>
>>I'm from DED Capsuleer Records, I need to requisition some information under the
>>Concord Capsuleer Discretionary Monitoring Act of YC106, Prov 3, Para 9, Sub 18. You
>>should have already received the CSPA Authorizations to release the information to my
>>office.
>>
>>Inquiry Body, Under the CDMA YC106, you are required to release the following in full:
>>Regarding former student Saede Riordan (Capsuleer ID: 92149662) my department
>>records indicate that she transferred into your school's capsuleer programme  in YC112, from another institution.
>>We require the school she transferred in from, the credits that were carried over from that
>>transfer, as well as the transfer recommendation statement from the original school.
>>
>>Best Regards,
>>Satmo Irlibsyr
>>DED Capsuleer Records Department
« Last Edit: 08 Jan 2013, 06:12 by Saede Riordan »

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
« Reply #3 on: 30 Sep 2012, 21:12 »

Source: Inguna EnDelial, DED Capsuleer Tracking
Landing: Seshet Akanagan, Inner Circle Response Management
Dated: 1.8.115

I'd like to raise an issue with Capsuleer 92149662.

The following messages have been posted by the capsuleer to the Intergalactic Summit recently:

*1 In this post the capsuleer espouses rogue drone sympathies.
*2 In this post, the capsuleer would be seeming to set a new path for her corporate operations, not a problem in and of itself, but taken with 4 is somewhat concerning.
*3 In this post the capsuleer claims to have parted ways with the Angel Cartel. We have no way to confirm this and thus it must be taken with a grain of salt.
*4 This is the message that raises concern. Pilot claims to have Rogue Drone AIs under study, and I believe we may be looking at a violation, or imminent violation of directive Ω15.

Also of note is that all attempts to determine the location of the capsuleer between 10.110 and 6.112 have been entirely fruitless, all data on her appears to have been systematically scrubbed from all databases. The meaning of this has been unclear to my department, but we feel presents a possible risk. With this in mind, it is the recommendation of my office that 92149662 have her monitoring level raised from 1 to 2, with the intent being specifically to monitor for possible violations of directive Ω15. Should such a violation be detected, the Inner Circle will be consulted for response management.

PS: Tell the wife I said hello when you get a chance as well Seshet, and ask her if we're still on for coffee on Friday.

Regards,

Inguna EnDelial
DED Capsuleer Tracking
« Last Edit: 08 Jan 2013, 06:30 by Saede Riordan »

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
« Reply #4 on: 08 Jan 2013, 06:33 »

Bumped. Added a new post.

Also, this information is obviously incomplete, and is meant to be a slightly humorous pseudo-tale about CONCORD's internal dealings in regards to capsuleers. I'm looking at putting together a more rounded public IC biography for the character on Evelopedia. I'd be willing to pay someone to work on it so it appears more impartial then if I wrote it myself. If anyone would be interested in helping with this, feel free to poke me in EVE.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
« Reply #5 on: 12 Dec 2014, 11:35 »

I wrote this ages ago and totally forgot about it, lol

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
« Reply #6 on: 07 May 2015, 08:55 »

So this is really old, but I thought I'd bump it so people who might have missed it can read it.

Mizhir

• Egger
  • Vherocool
« Reply #7 on: 07 May 2015, 09:11 »

I have never liked the orange hair. And you know it  :bash: