Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The last time someone attacked the Jovians, it was the Amarr, at Vak'atioth, and the Amarr fleet was crushed?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: [EVENT] - Peace Conference - Interest Check  (Read 16554 times)

Utari Onzo

Re: [EVENT] - Peace Conference - Interest Check
« Reply #60 on: 25 Apr 2015, 10:38 »

I want in on this so bad.

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #61 on: 25 Apr 2015, 13:21 »

This idea is a good idea. As a political scientist I really want to be involved, but I don't have any currently active characters that would really do it. Some future ones are planned that would, but alas.

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #62 on: 25 Apr 2015, 19:00 »

I want in on this so bad.

Hehe I hope you will be involved :D Arkon was dropping hints in our last RP ;)

This idea is a good idea. As a political scientist I really want to be involved, but I don't have any currently active characters that would really do it. Some future ones are planned that would, but alas.

Always nice to hear that you aren't crazy and the only person who likes an idea XD But that is a shame to hear, perhaps though when the fully fleshed out proposal is up you might find one of your existing characters could get involved? :D Even if only to sit in on a press conference or general congress session - I am sure shouting from the public galleries will be quite amusing :D

Integra Valentine

• Clonejack
« Reply #63 on: 26 Apr 2015, 17:33 »

This is an awesome idea! Is anyone welcome? Or only those from certain RP circles?

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #64 on: 26 Apr 2015, 19:27 »

This is an awesome idea! Is anyone welcome? Or only those from certain RP circles?

Anyone whose character it makes sense for to be there are most welcome :D So as I said in the original post Sansha's or pirates, those characters whose loyalty to illegal factions as defined by CONCORD is public knowledge, may have trouble convincing the committee but no one else should have an issue - this is all IC of course, if you are loyal to one of those illegal factions but it is not known widely or capable of being discovered presently then again you would be welcome. :D

Looking forward to seeing you there, always great to have new peeps :D

I can also say I will definitely have the outline done by today, the information packet for delegates/press/staff also done, a list of roles I would like to have a hand with from people in the community, and all the channels will also be done by today. :)

Integra Valentine

• Clonejack
« Reply #65 on: 26 Apr 2015, 19:36 »

Awesome! Can't wait! I would very much like to come and be all gangsta and shiz ;) just kidding, I will be a polite young lady, can't wait for the IC announcement :D

Hope it is badass! For peace of course.. Yes.. Badass peace.. Best peace :

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #66 on: 26 Apr 2015, 19:53 »

Can people with no loyalty, like Halfrek, be there just to watch?

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #67 on: 26 Apr 2015, 20:08 »

Awesome! Can't wait! I would very much like to come and be all gangsta and shiz ;) just kidding, I will be a polite young lady, can't wait for the IC announcement :D

Hope it is badass! For peace of course.. Yes.. Badass peace.. Best peace :

Glad to hear it :D

Can people with no loyalty, like Halfrek, be there just to watch?

Definitely! :D The General Congress has a public/press section for just that (and I am sure cheering or jeering from the viewing area will happen ;) ), and there are also press conferences open to anyone :)

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #68 on: 28 Apr 2015, 17:32 »

Hey All! :D

So good and semi-bad news. The bad first, in light of changes to my RL schedule I have had to compact the conference down to two weeks rather than the full month.

However the better part: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=5706000#post5706000 The conference is now announced! :D

So shoot me mails in-game applying and I will respond with the information packet :D

Looking forward to it gang o7
-A

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #69 on: 11 May 2015, 11:36 »

Looks like this will be my char selection screen for a while:
-OOChé

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
« Reply #70 on: 26 May 2015, 14:52 »

Ché docking at Pakhshi in his ship "Axi Arkon Sarain", formerly named "Axi Pakhshi Promise":
-OOChé
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]