Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Emperor Heideran VII died on 17.09YC105  of Turit Disease just two weeks after the publication of his opus 'Pax Amarria'.

Author Topic: Re: That's unerving as hell  (Read 989 times)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: That's unerving as hell
« on: 19 Apr 2015, 08:50 »

So you didn't go IRL, and chose not to do things that might've let you handwave going IC. That's your choice. On the other hand, some of us who went - and some of us who did not - arranged RP around the event with others doing the same.

At this point, I think it's fair to say that in response to the implied "YDIW" in the OP, a "we're not, HTFU and deal with it" is in order.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Lyn Farel

Re: Re: That's unerving as hell
« Reply #1 on: 19 Apr 2015, 09:08 »

Bleh, no need to go for personal attacks or being rude. I just stated that I don't like it and why, and the only responses I get is "are you jealous ?", "HTFU" and "it has never been a problem, you are the only one to see a problem, so it's a non issue by default".

Seriously ?  :|

To me it was pretty obvious that it was wrong at first, and expected to see people acknowledging it or agreeing with it to some extent, but apparently I was completely wrong, which I get now. Fine then, I still am uneasy about it and find it inherently conned, but I can see your points and what good it brought you.

You are not even trying to understand. You take it as a personal attack and respond as such. That's rather lame.

Note : also, afaik, YDIW is not breaking the rules. HTFU, is.
« Last Edit: 19 Apr 2015, 09:10 by Lyn Farel »

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
Re: That's unerving as hell
« Reply #2 on: 19 Apr 2015, 13:15 »

YDIW and HTFU are not explicitly "against the rules," but YDIW is clearly noted in the FAQ as something to be avoided and HTFU is well-known to be unacceptable on these boards.

Offending post and subsequent reply removed excised from thread.  You both should know better.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.