Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that Fiery Kernite once led to an epic bar brawl in the Syndicate, leading it to be called "Rage Stone"?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Sanguis Inceptum Sabik Aligned Corp is Recruiting (Mil Facwar/null sec roaming)  (Read 11985 times)

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver

Just to keep up with my usual shit posting our fight tonight ontop of another 3.5 billion worth of kills! https://zkillboard.com/br/69054/

While its all good to poke about your kills and what has happened (oh, got my full spectre fc tags today; yay!) we have also started to expand more and more into the rp of the game. This is not only about being active in IGS but also in local and even in mails with other alliances within eve.
The farming of provi has turned into a pvp and RP event with them wanting to be reclaimed by the Amarr, our alliance taking sov to show that we can hold space outside of the concord rulebook, and the industry of making isk helping us reach our goals.

While the summit and other channels might be dead, rp in eve is alive in the world. Just need the right button press to reach it.
« Last Edit: 06 Feb 2016, 02:34 by Liuni Kalthis »

Jev North

• Egger

Just need the right button press to reach it.
F1
Pinocchio forces another handful of flesh into his tiny wooden mouth. "You are what you eat," he sobs. "You are what you eat."

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver

Just need the right button press to reach it.
F1

You would be correct if I wasn't the FC, however
GOT MY SPECTRE FC TAGS BITCHES

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver

Bumping! Got more content, and some RP in local :D

Aphoxema G

• Clonejack

I heartily endorse this product and/or service.

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting

I heartily endorse this product and/or service.
I heartily endorse your avatar.  Rainbow Fist of Matar looks dope.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver

Eh just felt like updating this if people still show up on the website, at the very least it equals some bants on the game.
https://zkillboard.com/br/72891/
« Last Edit: 24 Mar 2016, 19:03 by Liuni Kalthis »

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver

Billions more killed, Im the fc not just f1 whoring blah blah blah the usual shit. Since the last time I posted, people liked the fleets so much that they donated 10bil to start blackops.....this and ths fact pl abandoned a panther we are in a good place. A sytem now with a pos and pi outside of facwar, black ops with a joking fleet along with our roams....its been fun. First blackops fleet we killed 10 bil and the roam fleet after the ddos killed 11bil. Looking to get back into rp beyond just the summit but more rp goals. World building and the like in our own little lowsec system, blood raiders hooooooo

Deitra Vess

• Immature Quasi Terrorist Interceptor Pilot
  • Egger

You involved in any of the mbc fleet stuff?

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver

Na that's usually outside of my timezone, however Spectre is getting funded for a lot of that shit; everytime I log in goons/CFC/anyone in the minmil warzone docks up. Why there are so many provi kills, only people that form for AZ

Deitra Vess

• Immature Quasi Terrorist Interceptor Pilot
  • Egger

Heh that's why I was asking, nothing in our tz for it.

Utari Onzo

Provi may blob, it may welp, it may do all kinds of stupid, but it generally tries to bring a fight. Thanks for bringing the content to our AUTZ brethren and congrats on your Spectre FC progression.

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver

https://zkillboard.com/br/75609/

when you get pipe bombed and they make a youtube video out of it. Reset then come back to kill them ON THEIR POS while they were in their anti-frigate caracal fleet

Liuni Kalthis

• Wetgraver

+2 members and someone gifting us a medium citadel...life is good! Join us for RP, militia, and null roams where we are bad at all three!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4