Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That 'Ancestors choke!' is a Caldari expression of disbelief or astonishment?

Author Topic: Badass cooking tournament of badassery?  (Read 1756 times)

Avio Yaken

• .________________________________________.
  • Egger
Badass cooking tournament of badassery?
« on: 11 Mar 2015, 09:22 »

[I-RED currently has no involvement with this event (unless they want too) and this event should not be reflected onto them, but instead reflect on either Foley or Huogikku corp]

Hi backstage, so i came up with a dumb idea for a silly comical RP event were we do wrestling like cooking shows weekly with over the top announcers that are high off testosterone

Basically the idea is we take Hell's kitchen and have it produce a love child with the WWE  and broadcast it live on universal TV

We would gather contestants to be put in various  challenges that make no sense like..

-Jumping though rings of fire while stirring a pot of noodles
- Sparring with over sized cooking utensils (not knifes or anything that could kill someone)
-Having to cook while defusing a time bomb (fake bomb..but the contestants would not know that >___>)
-And reciting the Goonswarm national anthem while making flan
-Much much more
-------------------------------------

Again its gonna be like wrestling..but instead of suplexing into a table its gonna be sprinkling cheese onto some spaghetti (Also this would actually be real)

There will be cage matches, title matches, Street fights (cook outs >_>) and whatever else we can parody

Your character does not cook but wants to be apart of the event? No problem! you can be a manger for someone or a NPC you make up and Rp that! you will be up there in the testosterone filled Announcer booth screaming nonsense about how brutal that stuffing technique was and where the Ref was

........Also there would be a ref ..

And given this is gonna be a TV sort of thing, ANYONE can spectate no matter were you are..so everyone can view the fun :D

Also you can do silly promos were you yell at the camera about pushing the control into a nose dive

Anyone interested?

Rin Valador

• The one who cant sit still
  • Clonejack
Re: Badass cooking tournament of badassery?
« Reply #1 on: 11 Mar 2015, 15:01 »

"Welcome lady's and gentlemen to the first annual cookmainia, the show were culinary might is just as important as physical might, and boy we have quite the show for you tonight! It will be a match of colleagues today featuring two ace pilots from P.I.E.! Here comes the first contestant.*lights dim and a slow classical tune plays* Hailing originally from the state, Weighing in at 84 KG, Raphael Ordo! *crowd cheers*

Raph is currently a Captain of the Auxiliary force of P.I.E. and his signature move is the "ever spicy chokehold dumplings" Stronger, and heavier, Raph's style is about standing his ground and outlasting his opponent as the spices work their way through their system. *Raph stands in the middle of the kitchen ring with eyes closed and arms crossed as the announcer finishes his intro*

*Golden lights flare up around the arena and fast paced classical music with an electric guitar taking up the melody plays*

And here comes his challenger. Hailing from Thebeka III weighing in at 51 KG, the guardian of the bleak lands, the angel of vengeance herself, Samira Kernher! *crowed goes nuts as sami casually walks to the kitchen arena with a smirk on her face*

Samira is a first lieutenant of the Auxiliary force and one of its best pilots. Her signature move is the "round house burger" and let me tell you audience you don't want that dish to hit you in the jaw. Samira's fighting style is all about leading her opponent around and landing devastating blows then retreating from harm before a retaliation can be made.

This will be the match of the century! Soldier vs leader, chief vs indian, Pope vs priest! Let the food fly and punches hit their mark!

Begin!

And then everyone died of glorious food overdose. the end!
On the internet no one knows you are a giraffe... no one...

Anskek

« Reply #2 on: 13 Mar 2015, 11:36 »

DO IT

Utari Onzo

« Reply #3 on: 13 Mar 2015, 16:50 »

I'd say count me in, but Utari would find this a little... Silly

Still, I fully endorse this product and/or service.

Ollie

• Egger
« Reply #4 on: 13 Mar 2015, 22:17 »

So, pretty much Iron Chef then? The original voiced-over Japanese one, not the flaccid overseas remakes. I agree with Anslo, make it so.

Lisa Ouyano

« Reply #5 on: 13 Mar 2015, 23:59 »

very interest.

Zenariae

« Reply #6 on: 14 Mar 2015, 02:30 »

So, pretty much Iron Chef then? The original voiced-over Japanese one, not the flaccid overseas remakes. I agree with Anslo, make it so.

Iron Chef meets Takeshi's Castle? :)

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #7 on: 14 Mar 2015, 08:53 »

Iron Chef meets Takeshi's Castle? :)

"What are these people running from? They're not! They're running TO the World's Toughest Competition in Town!"
"Right you are Kenny! Welcome one and all to the Most Extreme Elimination Culinary Challenge!"
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #8 on: 14 Mar 2015, 09:52 »

Aria's sense of humor is far too deadpan for her to go in for this sort of zaniness.

I, however, think it sounds like great fun.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #9 on: 14 Mar 2015, 13:22 »

Yeah same.

The only consolation is that Foley's farces makes Lyn laugh most of the time, where she still struggles to get out of depression.

Avio Yaken

• Egger
« Reply #10 on: 18 Mar 2015, 06:36 »

Ok well, all I would need is a co announcer

And alot of contestants :x

Avio Yaken

• Egger