Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Amarrian "godflesh" taboo forbids against cloning? Until YC119, anyway!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Author Topic: Promoting the opposing side...  (Read 24189 times)

ValentinaDLM

• Wetgraver
  • Totally a Toaster
Re: Promoting the opposing side...
« Reply #30 on: 02 Apr 2015, 12:40 »

All except the rapier have since been purchased and are being readied for use, I just don't see me using it with the hugginn being immune to dscan. I have been using the rifter, thrasher and talwar the most mainly because I have been out solo or with really small gangs mostly this week.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #31 on: 02 Apr 2015, 14:18 »

With the upcoming FW alliances going kaput most of you will likely have new people to shoot and new inspiration for interaction.

I expect some very fun Matari shooting Gallente and Amarr shooting Caldari.

Rinai Vero

• Clonejack
« Reply #32 on: 02 Apr 2015, 14:45 »

I think more the latter than the former. Not very many Matari around to shoot these days.

Vikarion

« Reply #33 on: 02 Apr 2015, 16:32 »

With the upcoming FW alliances going kaput most of you will likely have new people to shoot and new inspiration for interaction.

I expect some very fun Matari shooting Gallente and Amarr shooting Caldari.

Wait, what's this?

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #34 on: 02 Apr 2015, 17:19 »

CCP is breaking up the FW alliances. It'll be a full four-way.

Won't be happening for several months, but it is planned to happen 'sometime this year' and that people should be on the lookout for 'upheaval in the State and Empire' according to CCP Affinity, Delegate Zero and Falcon at the Lore Roundtable at this year's Fanfest.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #35 on: 02 Apr 2015, 18:39 »

Won't be happening for several months, but it is planned to happen 'sometime this year' and that people should be on the lookout for 'upheaval in the State and Empire' according to CCP Affinity, Delegate Zero and Falcon at the Lore Roundtable at this year's Fanfest.

This makes me pretty happy.

Vikarion

« Reply #36 on: 02 Apr 2015, 18:41 »

Well, judging by past efforts, I suppose I should expect another humiliation and mangling of my favorite faction. You have to wonder when CCP will get tired of this.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #37 on: 02 Apr 2015, 21:41 »

Even a broken lore clock is right twice every five years or so!

Interested in how they spin it; there's plenty of ways to break up the status quo fw plot without going full derp.

I would certainly prefer less deus ex machina of course.  Also maybe stagger the breakup instead of one giant 'event' changing everything with one patch. 

Lyn Farel

« Reply #38 on: 03 Apr 2015, 02:21 »

Lore wise it migth change some things... Gameplay wise I don't think so. The 2 areas are way to far away from each other for it to really matter.

Anskek

« Reply #39 on: 03 Apr 2015, 07:07 »

* Anskek popcorns

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #40 on: 03 Apr 2015, 08:18 »

except, with that whole thing with the Vast Sums of Gold that the Empress gave to the State, the Empire already owns all the State's infrastructure, which the State uses on a leaseback basis. Or something.

:psyccp:
\o/

Rinai Vero

• Clonejack
« Reply #41 on: 03 Apr 2015, 10:12 »

Lore wise it migth change some things... Gameplay wise I don't think so. The 2 areas are way to far away from each other for it to really matter.

So, I asked / said something similar to CCP Affinity at fanfest. Apparently they have more planned than simply removing the "allies" tab and throwing out random lore reasons.  They are planning on implementing something they were describing as "DMZs" and didn't provide much detail on, because they weren't sure what they were going to do.

It sounded like they are actually going to change up the whole map when it comes to LowSec, and all four factions are going to be thrown together into whatever new area they designate.  Again, frustratingly few details.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #42 on: 03 Apr 2015, 11:44 »

Hrmm..

Maybe turn the currently non-FW lowsec into "FFA FW" space, and keep the current system for the current regions? Probably not going to happen, but it would be amusing to see the Minmatar invading Uemon, or the Amarr in Solitude  :D

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Sinjin Mokk

• Egger
  • One Kingdom, One King!
    • Dark Amarr
« Reply #43 on: 03 Apr 2015, 13:47 »

Interested in how they spin it; there's plenty of ways to break up the status quo fw plot without going full derp.

I would certainly prefer less deus ex machina of course.  Also maybe stagger the breakup instead of one giant 'event' changing everything with one patch.

Khanid joins Caldari?  :yar:

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #44 on: 03 Apr 2015, 16:09 »

Khanid joins Caldari?  :yar:

I long for the days when the Khanid were not bosom-buddies with the Empire.   Khanid II still needs to dropkick Jamyl out of an airlock, thank you very much.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9