Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki Liberation Front's "rampant griffin" corp logo was adopted after the pro-Federation corp The Durandal Organization created a logo using motifs similar to the ILF's original logo?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: [Collaboration] Dam-Torsad Tour (IC)  (Read 12522 times)

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
Re: [Collaboration] Dam-Torsad Tour (IC)
« Reply #75 on: 15 Apr 2015, 08:18 »

"Um ... I sort of assumed he and they were in at least slightly different circumstances, since ... he's arrested, and they're not.

"Vigilance ... a few people have quoted scripture to me that made even the most innocent thought sound ... well, dangerous. Like we have to constantly be afraid of our own minds. I'd say it seems like a ... troublesome way to live, only I guess I'm not in so different a place. Trying to avoid dipping my toes in what I used to call the Black..

"Would this scene have played out the same on other worlds?"

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #76 on: 17 Apr 2015, 20:55 »

Looks back at the group of students still being questioned, "No all of them are students as far as I can tell, they will probably be brought in for questioning later." Smiles and then looks forward, walking on along the path towards the buildings.

"When we walk our mind constantly without our knowing watches for the small cracks or roots which may trip us, the vigilance required to ensure the safety of our soul can be no different if we learn early." His hands moves as he explains, "Though it does require more inward reflection and consideration than that analogy, but this is not a bad thing as an examined life is not a worthy one."

Pauses for a moment and then replies, "On other worlds it may not have been the MIO that had taken the young man to task, it could have been the Holder or the local church or police, here in Dam-Torsad though the MIO has a very strong presence in order to preserve the peace and order of the city." Smiles.

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #77 on: 18 Apr 2015, 20:15 »

Aria looks around at the surrounding campus. "Be careful what you learn," she murmurs.

"It's a beautiful city, Your Honor. ... Really beautiful. Is there ... more ... that we should see?"

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #78 on: 23 Apr 2015, 18:07 »

Smiles, and doesn't comment on Aria's observation instead joining her in looking around the campus. At her question he shakes his head good naturedly,

"No, you are most welcome to visit the more tourist friendly sites at your leisure - they are all signposted and they offer some very informative tours." Gestures towards a path leading away from the campus and slowly walks along, "But perhaps you would care to enjoy a walk along the seaside with me? It is always quite bracing and refreshing I find." He chuckles and winks, "And there is a great little cafe with good views where we might grab some afternoon tea."

Smooths his blue robes absentmindedly as they walk along.

(( I am happy to hand-wave here Aria, and just say they enjoyed a nice walk and pleasant conversation, if you want to draw this to a close. But if you want to RP it out I am also quite happy, I will follow your lead. :) ))

Aria Jenneth

• Veteran
« Reply #79 on: 24 Apr 2015, 07:00 »

((Well, Aria's about given up on getting the MIO out of her hair-- among other things anything that would actually get the job done is seeming like a potentially unhealthy prank, if not for Aria than for her relations with the Amarr, so she's about ready to call it a day and go visit a pleasant cafe. She'll be a little subdued, but cheerful enough.))
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]