Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That capsuleers frequently communicate by means of dataprojectors? (The Burning Life, p 30)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Character] Utari Onzo  (Read 3060 times)

Utari Onzo

Re: [Character] Utari Onzo
« Reply #15 on: 11 Mar 2015, 15:47 »

Glad to hear that Utari isn't going away, as I enjoyed my one interaction a lot :D

Feel free to look up Arkon if you want to get into discussions of Faith. ;)

-A

Yeah, just had a really shitty week in game in terms of we got dunked in a large fight while ratting to replace losses for ANOTHER fight, and then got corp thieved for 30b and counting then I lsot my vargur, yeah just been a pretty bad time in game. Top that off with some IC stuff and I was like 'yeah, no, let's have a few days off RPing'

Arkon Sarain

• Egger
« Reply #16 on: 11 Mar 2015, 15:52 »

Understandable, always best to just take a break from things when they aren't being enjoyable and come back to them when they are - after all it's a game and it should be enjoyable. :)

Utari Onzo

« Reply #17 on: 19 Mar 2015, 13:28 »

Updated with a bit more info/current affairs. Also, I need a steaming hot bath and acid scrub. Utari's been listening and agreeing with Diana Kim on several occasions now. She represents the parts of the State Utari hates the most (racism, patriotism spilling over to genocide etc) but he respects her devotion to service, a theme he's currently focusing on in his own life.

Utari Onzo

« Reply #18 on: 30 Apr 2015, 03:06 »

Just a few small updates.

Update 1: I've plexed Thiago's account so he should be online more if people wanna try some gramps RP. He is strictly a support char for Utari's slow burning citizen arc so don't expect to see crap tonnes of him however.

Update 2: Couple of people have mentioned Miguel IC and that he's not around so much. Difficult one as originally he was my char, then I gave him to my Brother to try out eve and eve RP for a little while, with him picking up the plot line of Miguel and Utari falling out. Bro quit eve and eve RP as 'not his thing' and gave Miguel back. Thoughts on this? Should I jack back the IC char and start using him? Would people like Miguel RP?

Other then that the citizen ship arc is progressing nicely. Arkon's set up a lovely scene, I just need a willing priest/priestess volunteer!
Pages: 1 [2]