Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the higher levels of space stations are restricted to the elite, with capsuleers occupying the very top decks? (The Burning life p. 73)

Author Topic: Just got a mail from Asias Urazmie!  (Read 1343 times)

Anyanka Funk

Just got a mail from Asias Urazmie!
« on: 07 Jan 2015, 10:24 »

So maybe they are bringing back faction pc's?

Anskek

Re: Just got a mail from Asias Urazmie!
« Reply #1 on: 07 Jan 2015, 10:26 »

...well what it say???

Anyanka Funk

« Reply #2 on: 07 Jan 2015, 10:30 »

...well what it say???

It's personal.

Anskek

« Reply #3 on: 07 Jan 2015, 10:36 »

....good for you then.

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #4 on: 07 Jan 2015, 11:30 »

The thing is, they never left.

The people who like to say, "They stopped doing dev actors," just happen to be the people who didn't get responses. The dev actors have still responded plenty of times over the last few years. Perhaps a lot less than they used to.

Synthia

• Omelette
  • I ruin RP by existing
« Reply #5 on: 07 Jan 2015, 12:53 »

The dev actors have still responded plenty of times over the last few years. Perhaps a lot less than they used to.

as I understand things, there only ever were two CCP dudes behind the event actors. One of them no longer works there, the other one got a whole lot more job responsibilities given to him.
The Explanatory Leaflet is a Leaflet that Explains.

Synthia

• Omelette
  • I ruin RP by existing
« Reply #6 on: 07 Jan 2015, 21:14 »

I believe they are currently, going through all the backlog of mails they might have received.

Possibly a CCP guy spending his holiday time doing this, instead of being off. :S
The Explanatory Leaflet is a Leaflet that Explains.

Lithium Flower

• Omelette
  • I very speak engrish a bit, thank you!
« Reply #7 on: 09 Jan 2015, 20:59 »

Got negative reply on my request from Odo Hakaalen as well :/ now thinking about keeping pushing it or not  :roll:

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #8 on: 09 Jan 2015, 21:16 »

I believe they are currently, going through all the backlog of mails they might have received.

Possibly a CCP guy spending his holiday time doing this, instead of being off. :S

This is probably the case. I just got forwarded a mail by someone who had (for some reason) been trying to convince Tsuni Aina (the Mordus actor/contact) that I should have gotten the Caldari Prime medal for the Hearth and Home relief effort, despite not being on the active battlefield during the event itself.  :oops: :eek:

(The answer was no, for what it's worth - not that surprised, and not bothered at all by that. More flattered that someone decided to go out of their way to try and pester an actor about it when not only did they not need to do it, but I had also not asked them to.)
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #9 on: 10 Jan 2015, 06:40 »

Shy suitors  :!: