Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that station interiors have a day/night cycle mimicking planets? (p. 88)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Fanfest 2015  (Read 11557 times)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Fanfest 2015
« Reply #75 on: 24 Mar 2015, 06:47 »

Lots of vitamins and water and shit before and during Fanfest helps. :P
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #76 on: 24 Mar 2015, 11:24 »

Is 'fanfest plague' a code word for a raging hangover or something?
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Kasuko

• Wetgraver
  • Impunetrable

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #78 on: 24 Mar 2015, 11:53 »

It's one EVE-flavored term for concrud or whatever equivalent plague you get from being around a lot of random people.

"Icelandic Death-flu" is another.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #79 on: 24 Mar 2015, 12:56 »

"The Punishment for Socializing"

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #80 on: 24 Mar 2015, 13:31 »

Generally speaking the cure is a proactive and pre-emptive one.

Vitamins, electrolytes, eating well, and washing your hands regularly. Sleeping properly helps too, but that one's a bit harder than the rest during Fanfest at least.

I appear to have dodged it entirely this year which is awesome. I could use not having to deal with that shit on top of everything else on my plate at home that I didn't get a chance to process or deal with before I had to leave for Iceland.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:

Aldrith Shutaq

• Fleet Captain
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #81 on: 24 Mar 2015, 15:44 »

So it's Tuesday.

Where's our juicy announcement?!

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #82 on: 24 Mar 2015, 17:25 »

So it's Tuesday.

Where's our juicy announcement?!

I know right :/

Nissui

« Reply #83 on: 24 Mar 2015, 20:11 »

Did they specify ~which~ Tuesday?

:psyccp:

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #84 on: 24 Mar 2015, 21:03 »

I think people expecting an announcement or actual event today were reading just a bit too much into the fact that it was patch day and missed that it was patch day. ;)
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:

Demion Samenel

• Commander
  • Egger
    • 4TH blog
« Reply #85 on: 25 Mar 2015, 00:16 »

I think people expecting an announcement or actual event today were reading just a bit too much into the fact that it was patch day and missed that it was patch day. ;)

I certainly did  :oops:well I guess I heard wrong that "this Tuesday" is not really this Tuesday, or its hidden and we havent found it yet :P

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #86 on: 25 Mar 2015, 06:36 »

I'm mostly teasing, to be fair - but the first couple of days after a release are always full of people rushing around trying to fix any issues that took a deployment to TQ to uncover, so I tend not to expect events in the first few days after a major patch by default. :)
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:

Jennifer Starfall

• Egger
« Reply #87 on: 25 Mar 2015, 09:58 »

Folks on IGS have noted that the Seekers seem to be hacking pieces off of the Jovian Observatories (what used to be the Unidentified Structures), and that they're showing signs of damage.

Jennifer Starfall

• Egger
« Reply #88 on: 25 Mar 2015, 10:00 »

My guess is that the elements that the Seekers are now dropping are going to play into the new structures.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]