General Discussion > EVE Marketplace

Looking for artists and prices.

(1/3) > >>

Mizhara:
So, I am going to need artwork done over time. I'd prefer to keep the details from the public until release, and this would likely to be a series of things over time. Basically, what I'm after are posters (propaganda, publicity, rockstar stuff). The kind of thing you'd sell in a webstore for... let's say a rock band or whatever, for fans etc. Some promotional stuff (again like rock bands) that'd be put on walls in music stores etc.

It'd be for Sarzn'amarr, Miz, Havo, etc.

So, if you're interested in a little isk (I'd love to hear what prices you have in mind), link some work you've already done so I can see your skill and range.

Jace:
If you can't find any EVE players to work with you, I can give you a list of artists that work on a piece-by-piece commission basis.

Lunarisse Aspenstar:
I can suggest Evelyn Anna Baine (in game name) who has done some nice work for an number of eve players, including me!

Ava Starfire:
If you dont find anyone by mid-december, I can do it; I am currently scannerless, and as I do traditional art, I have to scan my work when it's done. I'll buy a new scanner when I get to Netherlands, but buying one now would be sorta... well. I'd have to move it!

Ava

Lyn Farel:
Netherlands !  :eek:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version