Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Ladette Russeot is a Gallentean woman who in YC106, at age 17, hacked the code used by deadspace warp beacons that had been proclaimed unhackable just days before.

Author Topic: Re: JUMP DRIVE FATIGUE  (Read 807 times)

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
Re: JUMP DRIVE FATIGUE
« on: 01 Oct 2014, 13:09 »

I seriously fucking love these changes. I'll buy every cap from the teary-eyed people who are unsubbing, then I'll disperse them around where people can now deploy caps without instantly being gangraped by half the supers in Eve from across the entire blue donut. This will do nothing but increase the use of caps in gudfites and improve local conditions for all the smaller entities in null/lowsec, while the big entities will just have to adapt and deal with the fact that they'll have to fucking work at it if they're going to just drown their opponents in supers.

Love this, good riddance to everyone who leaves.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #1 on: 01 Oct 2014, 18:51 »

[mod]Rule 3, specifically inappropriate use of 'rape'. Feel free to repost.[/mod]

Mizhara

• Prophet of New Eden
  • Demigod
  • The Truth will make ye Fret.
« Reply #2 on: 01 Oct 2014, 23:58 »

Ah, catacombed. Been missing that place, really. Attempted fix:

I seriously fucking love these changes. I'll buy every cap from the teary-eyed people who are unsubbing, then I'll disperse them around where people can now deploy caps without instantly having half the supers in Eve forcibly introduced to the butt from across the entire blue donut. This will do nothing but increase the use of caps in gudfites and improve local conditions for all the smaller entities in null/lowsec, while the big entities will just have to adapt and deal with the fact that they'll have to fucking work at it if they're going to just drown their opponents in supers.

Love this, good riddance to everyone who leaves.

Moar butts. Butts fixes everything, yes?

Jekaterine

• Like the wind
  • The Mods
  • Pod Captain
  • Wandering the halls of Chatsubo
« Reply #3 on: 05 Oct 2014, 03:00 »

[mod]Rule 10/11. That repost could've gone better.[/mod]
Quote from: Ciarente the beatific, patron saint of moderators big and small
ban ban ban