Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Minmatar military specifically recruits hardened criminals for service in its elite Valklear units, and that many of the Republic's most senior officers were originally recruited in this way?

Author Topic: The War on Amarr  (Read 1557 times)

DeT Resprox

• Egger
  • Leader of Ushra'Khan and founding member.
    • evepandora
The War on Amarr
« on: 02 Jun 2010, 02:38 »

Taken from HERE and loosely from the T.R.I.A.D news page HERE:

Koo'Jaka's Fist, Cynabal Class Cruiser, Auga

T.R.I.A.D continues to fight for the Minmatar Militia in defence of the Minmatar Republic against piracy and against the increasing threat of Amarrian expansion into our home systems.

We are currently working with several Minmatar organisations in monitoring many Amarrian corporations, both industrial and military focused, to pinpoint those who are acting in support of the Amarrian war machine. One such corporation which has been drawn to our attention is Epitoth Fleet Yards [EFY]. This corporation has openly declared support of CVA in their efforts to reclaim Providence as well as declaring hostilities against all Minmatar and Gallente militia corporations.

T.R.I.A.D will be declaring war against Epitoth Fleet Yards with immediate effect and will be focusing combat orders for agency members to weaken their ability as a supporting role to Epitoth Guard and as support for the Amarrian offensive into both Minmatar and Gallente regions. Likewise, we will also be declaring war on several Amarrian loyalist corps where we expect strong Amarrian resistance.

With our surveillance being carried out against several undisclosed corporations, we expect several assaults to be carried out into the Amarrian Empire itself where defensive action from the Amarrian Navy is to be expected.

All Amarrian corporations affiliated with the Amarrian Empire (Hedion University, Amarr Navy, Royal Amarr Institute School, etc) have been set to -10. Any of these corporations sighted in Amarrian low security space during our operations will be fired upon in order to disrupt the Amarrian markets and global industrial strength in its ability to supply Jamyl Sarum's war fleet in assaults against both Minmatar and Gallente held space.

For Matar.

--------------------------------
What does this mean?:
Several combat missions and campaigns with various objectives will begin to appear within the T.R.I.A.D Agency.  Each of these will offer Loyalty Points and individual rewards.  Full details of how to access the agency mission content can be found in our eve wikipedia link (see below)
--------------------------------
DeT Resprox
Leader of the Ushra'Khan and founding member
T.R.I.A.D CEO
Minmatar Militia Fleet Commander
Founding member of the People's Republic of Minmatar

Grr

• Wetgraver
Re: The War on Amarr
« Reply #1 on: 02 Jun 2010, 06:33 »

Disappointing that you didn't do your research properly or speak to me first.

However it's great to see a wardec from an enemy that have some respect for and can enjoy some witty banter with in local without them resorting to smack :)

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #2 on: 02 Jun 2010, 07:16 »

If I may, just because I don't understand this whole area: what would you like enemies to discuss with you before wardeccing?

DeT Resprox

• Egger
  • Leader of Ushra'Khan and founding member.
    • evepandora
« Reply #3 on: 02 Jun 2010, 07:52 »

Disappointing that you didn't do your research properly or speak to me first.

I had a feeling i may have messed up something in my GalNet post (oops!).  Fill me in please  :)
DeT Resprox
Leader of the Ushra'Khan and founding member
T.R.I.A.D CEO
Minmatar Militia Fleet Commander
Founding member of the People's Republic of Minmatar

Grr

• Wetgraver
« Reply #4 on: 02 Jun 2010, 11:36 »

If I may, just because I don't understand this whole area: what would you like enemies to discuss with you before wardeccing?

ROE, so to get the best most pleasant experience out of a war for both parties, even the consideration for a mutual.  Any ex U'K or "oldschool" (for lack of a better term) roleplayer will understand it can be useful and increase the fun as long as its not too restrictive of course.

Feel free to convo me any time you like DeT Resprox.

Casiella

• Demigod
  • Creation is so precious, and greed so destructive.
« Reply #5 on: 02 Jun 2010, 11:53 »

I don't want to derail the thread, but I'd love to see a thread discussing how that works. :)

Wanoah

• Omelette
  • Sweating spinal fluid
    • Hello!
« Reply #6 on: 02 Jun 2010, 13:21 »

I don't want to derail the thread, but I'd love to see a thread discussing how that works. :)

Well, not a new thread, just a quick reply. :)

Harking back to my time in U'K, we did have some basic ground rules when it came to the people that we had mutual war decs with. This amounted to "don't be a dick" in reality. This was borne of the understanding that sustaining a permanent war between two groups of people in a game requires a certain amount of respect and understanding OOC if it is to last for years.
Nothing worth saying is inoffensive to everyone

Blog | Fiction