Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When EVE first launched, the highest and most dangerous NPC imaginable was a 50k Cruiser?

Author Topic: I'm back...officially.  (Read 1056 times)

Nakito Kobara

I'm back...officially.
« on: 11 Jun 2014, 08:51 »

Having sold my main char (Aodha Khan) some time ago thinking I would never return to Eve I find myself back more and more the last weeks and strangely addicted again.

Having been with Eve since beta and helped run corps/alliances like Oracle, Cruoris Seraphim, Ushra'Khan, Naraka.... it's been tough with a new char and finding community again. I have restarted under the Caldari banner as most of my friends and contacts have left the building and will build my current corp.

Hope to get to know some of these new faces I see hanging around here and meeting up with some old ones.  :)

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
Re: I'm back...officially.
« Reply #1 on: 11 Jun 2014, 09:20 »

Oh hey, Aodha! I remember you; welcome back!
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Milo Caman

• Guerilla Gardener
  • Pod Captain
    • Out of Sinq
« Reply #2 on: 11 Jun 2014, 14:47 »

Welcome back, it's been a while.  :D

Joshua Foiritain

• Serpentis Loyalist
  • Wetgraver
    • Coreli Corporation Mainframe
« Reply #3 on: 16 Jun 2014, 17:19 »

Welcome back :)

potatoed via terpadalk

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #4 on: 16 Jun 2014, 17:35 »

DeT Resprox

• Egger
  • Leader of Ushra'Khan and founding member.
    • evepandora
« Reply #5 on: 22 Jul 2014, 05:35 »

Having sold my main char (Aodha Khan) some time ago thinking I would never return to Eve I find myself back more and more the last weeks and strangely addicted again.

Having been with Eve since beta and helped run corps/alliances like Oracle, Cruoris Seraphim, Ushra'Khan, Naraka.... it's been tough with a new char and finding community again. I have restarted under the Caldari banner as most of my friends and contacts have left the building and will build my current corp.

Hope to get to know some of these new faces I see hanging around here and meeting up with some old ones.  :)

OMG Aodha  :D
DeT Resprox
Leader of the Ushra'Khan and founding member
T.R.I.A.D CEO
Minmatar Militia Fleet Commander
Founding member of the People's Republic of Minmatar