Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That each of the five empires technically has an equal say in all CONCORD matters? Read more in the Chronicle.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Once more unto etc  (Read 3416 times)

Lyn Farel

Re: Once more unto etc
« Reply #15 on: 05 Mar 2014, 13:33 »

Vince is not actually hating you. It's all about the posture (he says it in every welcome thread), though I can understand that newcomers do not know about it.

Reserve yourself for the legions of true jerks that make up the eve community outside backstage...

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #16 on: 05 Mar 2014, 13:36 »

The OP already stated they noticed he did it on every welcome thread. Knowing that, there is no way to interpret it as actual hate. OP was waiting to be offended. Better sooner than later, I suppose.

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #17 on: 05 Mar 2014, 13:42 »

The OP already stated they noticed he did it on every welcome thread. Knowing that, there is no way to interpret it as actual hate. OP was waiting to be offended. Better sooner than later, I suppose.

I am starting to develop a certain fondness towards you my good man.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #18 on: 05 Mar 2014, 13:44 »

I can't argue otherwise either.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #19 on: 05 Mar 2014, 13:51 »

Speaking as one of the moderation staff here, uh... yeah. What Lyn and Jace have said. Either your skin is orders of magnitude too thin for EVE, or you are simply looking for an excuse to be offended just to make a scene.

If Vince being a smartass is so ludicrously offensive that it would make you delete your account without actually bothering to interact with anyone else on the forum, you are going to have a very bad time in this game.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #20 on: 05 Mar 2014, 13:52 »

I am starting to develop a certain fondness towards you my good man.

I'll try not to let it go to my head.  :cube:

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #21 on: 05 Mar 2014, 14:12 »

Well I for one think Vince is a horrible person and he should be publicly flogged for this internet assault and battery.

On the serious though? I dunno. Maybe it's time to look into finding a new gag, Vinny.

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #22 on: 05 Mar 2014, 14:20 »

Well I for one think Vince is a horrible person and he should be publicly flogged for this internet assault and battery.

On the serious though? I dunno. Maybe it's time to look into finding a new gag, Vinny.

Super creepy "I love you" images?

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: 05 Mar 2014, 14:32 »

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #24 on: 06 Mar 2014, 07:22 »

Ava Starfire

• Queen of Hashbrowns
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #25 on: 06 Mar 2014, 07:28 »

Vince is Finnish.

Dont take him too seriously. He's probably suffering from seasonal affective disorder.

Iwan Terpalen

« Reply #26 on: 06 Mar 2014, 08:53 »

To be fair, considering it's Finland (and Vince) that should probably just be 'affective disorder.'

Desiderya

« Reply #27 on: 06 Mar 2014, 09:50 »

Not enough vodka, is all.

DeadRow

• Bit of a Dick
  • Omelette
  • Loyal to herself
« Reply #28 on: 06 Mar 2014, 22:02 »

Fucking A.

Vince, man, I continue to love and admire you!

[12:40:50] Kasuko Merin > He has this incredible talent for making posts at people that could be <i>literally</i> quoted straight back at him and still apply.

V. Gesakaarin

« Reply #29 on: 07 Mar 2014, 03:35 »

I'm saddened that a potentially interesting poster and contributor has been turned away due to the defending of vitriolic trolling behaviour in this community.

I mean, come on gang, we're better than this.
Pages: 1 [2] 3