Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Rimpon, an ovoid, golden coloured fruit with a tart taste, was invented by player Matariki Rain, and has since made an appearance in a number of player-created fictions?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: So, that timer on EVE-O...  (Read 3714 times)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: So, that timer on EVE-O...
« Reply #45 on: 09 Feb 2014, 09:36 »

A point was made elsewhere that the inclusion of living players is actually the departure from plan - originally the monument was meant to be specifically for those we've lost along the way.

While it's kinda neat, the idea of having my characters' names put to stone or w/e, I can't really disagree.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #46 on: 09 Feb 2014, 10:55 »

They maybe should have kept to their original idea. I can't help but feel that mixing up both lessens the value put on the initial posthumous message. And it feels disjointed.

Jace

• Veteran
« Reply #47 on: 09 Feb 2014, 17:42 »

Brock's gonna be on a rock and Jace will always be in place. So I'm happy.

Bacchanalian

• Omelette
« Reply #48 on: 13 Feb 2014, 12:25 »

Ironically, players who have passed way will not have active accounts and thus not be on the monument.

This being the entire point.

CCP are allowing people to request the addition of the names of those who have passed away, as they can (rather obviously) not do it themselves.

Yep.  Stimulus did this for a member of ours we lost in December.

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #49 on: 11 Mar 2014, 12:58 »

If you throw PLEX at the monument, you can include text and/or video clips in the time capsule

https://monument-upload.eve.com/
\o/

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #50 on: 11 Mar 2014, 13:22 »

I was mulling over whether amarr peeps can join together and post the scriptures thus causing the eve future to come-about should the monument survive and be rediscovered by a post-apocalypsic world *innocent look*

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #51 on: 11 Mar 2014, 22:36 »

I know at least five of you Amarr-bloc RPers are ISK-rich enough to buy enough PLEX to make that happen.  Fucking do it!

:cube:

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]