General Discussion > EVE Marketplace

Heraldic Art Services

(1/5) > >>

Nicoletta Mithra:
Mithra's Heraldic Art Services
You're an imperial Lord, but you lack a coat of arms to represent your standing accordingly? Or you didn't have to represent in the digital society until you joined the rank of capsuleers? You're a commoner, but want to represent your newfound station as a capsuleer accordingly?

I offer you to work closely with you to design a coat of arms that suits you and your situation or to re-imagine your traditional coat of arms digitally with the dignity and clear lines any piece of heraldry deserves. A variety of imperial and even non-imperial styles of heraldry can be realized!

I also offer to design logos that are oriented on the design philosophy of traditional heraldry.

A modest reimbursement for my services in the form of ISK is expected: Please contact me for details!

Examples:

Lyn Farel:
Nice  :)

Drakolus:
I'm almost tempted to ask you to draw a coat of arms for a character I saw in Neverwinter...

This glorious Lord's name was: Felcher Hamsterwood 

I'm thinking a Hamster rampant gripping a large straw upon a field of green, or perhaps with three trees in the background :). 

Nicoletta Mithra:
I might try myself on that to add it to my portfolio. :)

Drakolus:
I promise to do my best to track down the glorious Lord Hamsterwood and present your artwork to him if you post it somewhere accessible :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version