Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Blood Raiders are a sect of the Sani Sabik who spend their lives in space hunting down and harvesting non-believers for their blood? Read more here!

Author Topic: Mercenary Emblems  (Read 2516 times)

Galm Fae

• Wulver / Fury / Pixy
  • Clonejack
  • Yo buddy, still alive?
Mercenary Emblems
« on: 20 Aug 2014, 20:15 »

I haven't posted here in forever in a half as Galm or Morgan, but I figure it is about time I get back on that horse after a bit of an absence in EVE Online. So to kick this off and see if he mercenary community is still floating around here, I want to see your submissions for your soldier's emblem!

I recently had a piece commissioned for Galm and I am eager to know if anyone else has or would like to have their own personalized emblem for their soldier. Even if you just have a vague idea of what it would be, let us know!

The picture represents his old callsign, Pixy, while the writing behind it is a loose translation of "Warrior Nine" in Caldari Block. To prevent loss of quality by the site making it too large, I'll just post the imgur link.

http://imgur.com/tfpHgPN (Caution, might be slightly NSFW)

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
Re: Mercenary Emblems
« Reply #1 on: 20 Aug 2014, 22:02 »

Jaceon "Pale-eye" Akheteru (Jaceon Pale-eye is his name, you'll see me on the Dust forums in the Barbershop posting as Right-wing Extremist...  if I were to commission an emblem, it'd probably be crossed nova knives over the Thukker Tribe insignia.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Denak Kalamari

• Naked Squid
  • Wetgraver
  • Failing at humor
Re: Mercenary Emblems
« Reply #2 on: 24 Aug 2014, 00:45 »

Hmm, I don't really know what kind of an emblem would suit for Denak, the Intaki symbol has always been good enough for me. Although, I've always wondered how it would look like if a Black Eagle Gallente Scout was lurking in a dark room, with only the three green slits able to be seen, and perhaps a little of the helmet. That'd be cool to have on a helmet.

So yeah, vague idea.

Also welcome back.

\   /
One Soldier // Two Faces
Grahisha of the ILF, writer of Thoughts of a Clone Soldier