Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Saxon Hawke's son Ravi died in a drug-related hovercar crash that had connections to the Serpentis "Aenebra" cult? Read more about it here

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: Who's left in RP?  (Read 32165 times)

Mitara Newelle

• Omelette
Re: Who's left in RP?
« Reply #135 on: 21 Jul 2014, 15:02 »

* Mitara Newelle wants to be the Queen ant...
Section 3) Shitposting. "The cluster would be a much better place if all Amarrians were set on fire"

Lyn Farel

« Reply #136 on: 21 Jul 2014, 15:10 »

o_O

Rin Kaelestria

• Egger
  • The fluffly Rinyan!
« Reply #137 on: 21 Jul 2014, 18:13 »

*looks at Mitara's post, then looks at Lyn's picture* ......

By all means, Mitty, have that ant hill.  :P

DeT Resprox

• Egger
  • Leader of Ushra'Khan and founding member.
    • evepandora
« Reply #138 on: 22 Jul 2014, 04:39 »

There's lots of RP going on...i should probably be more vocal about the Ushra'Khan side of it now i have the reigns.  Things are good  8)

We The Defiant
DeT Resprox
Leader of the Ushra'Khan and founding member
T.R.I.A.D CEO
Minmatar Militia Fleet Commander
Founding member of the People's Republic of Minmatar

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #139 on: 22 Jul 2014, 10:58 »

There's lots of RP going on...i should probably be more vocal about the Ushra'Khan side of it now i have the reigns.  Things are good  8)

We The Defiant

What's U'K up to these days? I haven't payed them much mind since I was there for the mess in Great Wildlands a couple years ago. Is Kazzzi or his corp still around?

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #140 on: 22 Jul 2014, 11:55 »

Technically I am back and RPing. More realistically, I am back and talking shit in the Summit while camping wormholes for 18 hours at a time  :lol:

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Lyn Farel

« Reply #141 on: 22 Jul 2014, 12:45 »

*looks at Mitara's post, then looks at Lyn's picture* ......

By all means, Mitty, have that ant hill.  :P

Maybe this one is of some better comfort ?

DeT Resprox

• Egger
  • Leader of Ushra'Khan and founding member.
    • evepandora
« Reply #142 on: 23 Jul 2014, 05:32 »

We The Defiant

What's U'K up to these days? I haven't payed them much mind since I was there for the mess in Great Wildlands a couple years ago. Is Kazzzi or his corp still around?

When i was asked to rejoin (being one of their four founders) i made an IGS post.  The alliance at the time of rejoining was on its knees, i think there were a maximum of 10 actives.   Since then its picked up a but, Minmatar Secret Services and Tribal Opposition have joined.  Tribal Opposition had organised an RP event last night - a swarm of Firetails hitting Amarr high security space filling local with propaganda  (U'K being in Minmatar Faction Warfare for a while now) :)

Minmatar Brotherhood also join us this week.

Right now its about rebuilding Ushra'Khan and embedding the values of old into it with the right corporations and the right people....to many bad apples with no interest in its history near killed the alliance off twice in the past couple of years.

Kazzzi left Ushra'Khan with his corp almost two years ago now.
DeT Resprox
Leader of the Ushra'Khan and founding member
T.R.I.A.D CEO
Minmatar Militia Fleet Commander
Founding member of the People's Republic of Minmatar

Victoria Stecker

• Pod Captain
« Reply #143 on: 23 Jul 2014, 09:43 »

All good news :) I wish the best for U'K, flying with them was a good way to dip my toes into nullsec.

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger
« Reply #144 on: 23 Jul 2014, 21:13 »

Can confirm that I am the new Gallente whipping boy.  :lol:

Charles Cambridge Schmidt

• Professional Sperg
  • Wetgraver
  • Federalista
« Reply #145 on: 23 Jul 2014, 23:32 »

Thanks for taking my place.
Drones are pretty cool, I guess.

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger
« Reply #146 on: 23 Jul 2014, 23:39 »

Thanks for taking my place.

You're welcome to join me. We can be left in RP together.

PracticalTechnicality

« Reply #147 on: 24 Jul 2014, 05:23 »

Technically I still RP, but mostly I keep myself busy with industry and play other games when it is ticking over.  The 'action' in EVE has never really excited me as much as other games, so I generally use EVE as a glorified messenger app with a realistic economy sim mini game. 

Still love the background though - also the fact that there are hazards to my every day travel that mean that my business plans need to have all bases covered to survive the pvp I don't go looking for!

Alignment wise I've generally floated at 'ambiguously State/Fed' in that corporate style business ventures and 'futuristic with traits of familiar societies' are my main interests in the factional lore.  I tend to just roll about as an independent capsuleer who likes her liberties, thinks it would be nice to extend that to more people but only considers herself obligated to work with and for the people in her alliance. 

PS - By ambiguously State/Fed I mean: "not many people really think Ael has anything to do with the Fed".  It is true, I am not a contributing Fed role player and I have actually gone against the general feeling of 'what it is to be Fed' (in the words of some).  However, Ael is Fed born and raised and mostly feels that the State has a 'fairer system' for a larger number of people but at an extreme price in personal liberty.  As stated in Source; Federation citizens are known to go through many belief systems and lifestyles during their time.  She loves her freedoms and would love to find a way to preserve individual liberty while harnessing the communal support seen in the State, but being ill equipped to do anything about it, doesn't agonize on the issue and just builds her own organisation to reflect those values.
« Last Edit: 24 Jul 2014, 05:31 by PracticalTechnicality »

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #148 on: 24 Jul 2014, 05:28 »

DONT WORRY I STILL LOVE YOU!

I'll tell you what though, if we ever get time, Kat wouldn't mind meeting him and chatting in a less hostile and aggressive manner. She's much much nicer in person, mostly!

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger
« Reply #149 on: 24 Jul 2014, 06:44 »

DONT WORRY I STILL LOVE YOU!

I'll tell you what though, if we ever get time, Kat wouldn't mind meeting him and chatting in a less hostile and aggressive manner. She's much much nicer in person, mostly!

No don't worry this is good! If we want new people to come in, we need big displays of open punchups, political displays, and debates. Although I do fear opening that thread now, haha.

I said to Kyllsa/Ava the other day IC that Laurentis of course is toning things up a bit in the public sphere. That's what every person who has ever engaged in a national debate ever has done, honestly. Here's hoping he won't be so bad in a private conversation, we'll have to see how he goes with that.

But yeah, when I used to play - I had a lot to do with I-RED and the ILF and whatnot then. So if I can rile them into doing RP, even if I'm no longer a 'friend' IC, then that is a victory. Now all I have to do is get everyone else going - although I think I'll need a lot more shields to hide behind before the end of it.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17