Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Titan Doomsday Devices were originally massive, field clearing nukes instead of doomsday rays?

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17

Author Topic: Who's left in RP?  (Read 32179 times)

Lunarisse Aspenstar

Re: Who's left in RP?
« Reply #165 on: 26 Jul 2014, 12:38 »

I think I'm going to star RPing in local at the random people I shoot. It sounds like fun.

It actually is.  My pvp Alt does that, win or lose! :)

Confirming that Luna's pvp Alt is Naup.

Ummm

*places a bounty on Laurentis*

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger
« Reply #166 on: 26 Jul 2014, 18:48 »

I think I'm going to star RPing in local at the random people I shoot. It sounds like fun.

It actually is.  My pvp Alt does that, win or lose! :)

Confirming that Luna's pvp Alt is Naup.

Ummm

*places a bounty on Laurentis*

She actually did.

Arista Shahni

• Pod Captain
« Reply #167 on: 26 Jul 2014, 19:05 »

As she should have.

But I do suspect if Nappy had an alt, it would be hard to spot -- OOC he appears quite a level-headed normal human being.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #168 on: 26 Jul 2014, 19:16 »

As she should have.

But I do suspect if Nappy had an alt, it would be hard to spot -- OOC he appears quite a level-headed normal human being.

:cube: Naup OOC.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #169 on: 26 Jul 2014, 19:53 »

I made a thread! Hopefully there are some people out there who will call us out on our evilness!

Lyn Farel

« Reply #170 on: 27 Jul 2014, 03:06 »

Wasn't Nauplius the alt of Tobias Primus ? Or did Tobias go unactive as a character ?

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger
« Reply #171 on: 27 Jul 2014, 09:43 »

I made a thread! Hopefully there are some people out there who will call us out on our evilness!

Yeah yeah, I took the bait.
It's only in EVE though where I expect that I'll not find much support for doing it.  :bash:  :D

Vizage

• Egger
« Reply #172 on: 27 Jul 2014, 11:30 »

I for one am deeply enjoying the back and forth. Thank you two for doing this! Top readz.
« Last Edit: 27 Jul 2014, 11:35 by Vizage »

Odelya

« Reply #173 on: 27 Jul 2014, 12:01 »

Wasn't Nauplius the alt of Tobias Primus ? Or did Tobias go unactive as a character ?
I haven't heard from Tobias for quite a while; Nauplius is not his alt.

Ayallah

• Kameira
  • Egger
« Reply #174 on: 27 Jul 2014, 17:30 »

whoever's alt nauplius is they have been very sportsmanlike about me griefing him.  :bash:

Samira Kernher

• Soulless Puppet
  • Veteran
  • Ardishapur Victor
« Reply #175 on: 28 Jul 2014, 08:47 »

I got burned out and have gone on a break. I seem to be only able to keep my interest in EVE for a short while at a time since I don't enjoy the game itself that much. Though I should really log back in and update my skill queue.

Also echoing what Andreus said about the IGS.

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #176 on: 28 Jul 2014, 11:02 »

I've fucked off, because my corporation joined CFC (and I feel megablocs are slowly killing EVE and rejoicing in doing it), and although until recently the Intergalactic Summit was still holding my attention, there are two specific people who shall at present remain unnamed who always seem to turn up in every thread and immediately make me lose interest in a thread once they've arrived.

Kale Silence and Claudia Osyn ? They're teh only two that seem to post in lots of threads. vOv
\o/

Dessau

« Reply #177 on: 28 Jul 2014, 11:39 »

I've fucked off, because my corporation joined CFC (and I feel megablocs are slowly killing EVE and rejoicing in doing it), and although until recently the Intergalactic Summit was still holding my attention, there are two specific people who shall at present remain unnamed who always seem to turn up in every thread and immediately make me lose interest in a thread once they've arrived.

Kale Silence and Claudia Osyn ? They're teh only two that seem to post in lots of threads. vOv

Funny how art imitates life, and capsuleers on the Intergalactic Summit are just like trolls on Earth's internet. They're not trying to ruin the cluster, they're just trying to ruin OUR cluster. ;)

Louella Dougans

• \o/
  • Demigod
  • \o/
« Reply #178 on: 28 Jul 2014, 11:44 »

Funny how art imitates life, and capsuleers on the Intergalactic Summit are just like trolls on Earth's internet. They're not trying to ruin the cluster, they're just trying to ruin OUR cluster. ;)

I don't know either of them, I just notice they post in most threads. Or give the impression of doing so. vOv
\o/

Odelya

« Reply #179 on: 28 Jul 2014, 13:10 »

Also echoing what Andreus said about the IGS.
I am curious now!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 17