Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Intaki Assembly responded directly to Julianus Soter's and other's request for information regarding Ishukone and Mordus Legion around Intaki Prime? For more, read here

Author Topic: The Svipul  (Read 2081 times)

Lunarisse Aspenstar

The Svipul
« on: 17 Feb 2015, 09:57 »

Dev blog here!

https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-republic-strikes-back-the-svipul-tactical-destroyer-and-projectile-changes-in-tiamat/?_ga=1.220021660.446834067.1420561221

Looks like the Amarr/Minnie Warzone is about to have a shakeup!

Does anyone have a link to the Blueprints? I am curious as to who the top ten donors were and whether any rpers were on the list! (Beyond the already announced Top Donor)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: The Svipul
« Reply #1 on: 17 Feb 2015, 10:17 »

Dev blog here!

https://community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-republic-strikes-back-the-svipul-tactical-destroyer-and-projectile-changes-in-tiamat/?_ga=1.220021660.446834067.1420561221

Looks like the Amarr/Minnie Warzone is about to have a shakeup!

Does anyone have a link to the Blueprints? I am curious as to who the top ten donors were and whether any rpers were on the list! (Beyond the already announced Top Donor)

Quote from: Svipul Blueprint
The Svipul-class Tactical Destroyer was developed on behalf of the Minmatar people in YC117 with the invaluable aid of eighty-seven dedicated capsuleers. Of these pilots, the greatest contributors were:
Lotrec Emetin
Robert Warner
Dr Scott
Esrevid Nekkeg
SambaSol
Nrone3 Agalder
Myronik
Lynnu
Maataak
Shalmon Aliatus

Going by bios alone, only Lynnu appears to be an RPer in the sense most of us consider people to be RPers.

And I glanced through the employment histories of all 10 - no corps I recognized in there.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

Nissui

« Reply #2 on: 17 Feb 2015, 10:58 »

Going by bios alone, only Lynnu appears to be an RPer in the sense most of us consider people to be RPers.

All Russian multiboxers then. ;3

Still hoping for decent flavor text in that description...

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
« Reply #3 on: 17 Feb 2015, 11:09 »

Released in YC 117 as the result of the first Republic Fleet joint research project to include engineers from all seven Minmatar tribes, the Svipul is a powerful symbol of inter-tribal unity for many Republic citizens.

Although the contributions of engineers from the Nefantar and Starkmanir tribes were fairly minor, a large delegation from the Vo-Lakat Thukker caravan and donations from Republic loyalist capsuleers across the cluster were invaluable to the development of this incredibly adaptable warship.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

Nissui

« Reply #4 on: 17 Feb 2015, 11:42 »

Interesting! Thank ye kindly.