Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Evanda Char's voluval mark is the "Track of the Wolf"?

Author Topic: Song Teahouse Now Open  (Read 434 times)

Jace

• Veteran
Song Teahouse Now Open
« on: 23 Dec 2013, 08:47 »

Song Teahouse (In-Character Only)
   Song Teahouse is located on the surface of Hulang (Lirsautton III) in a mountainous region in the northern hemisphere. It is owned and operated by Jae Song. While drinks and cuisine from a variety of cultures are available upon request, the establishment specializes in Jin-Mei tea and delicacies – especially Song Starcakes alongside a cup of baijiu, the former being the pride and joy of the teahouse.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Interbus provides regular transportation to Song Teahouse charged to Jae Song, thus free of any cost to patrons. Mobile holoprojectors with sensory input are available to those who do not wish to travel in person. All factions and people are welcome here, but leave conflict at the door. Access to the property requires a security screen performed by drones whereupon all non-staff are required to turn in their weapons. Security drones will forcibly eject anyone causing fights. If a patron feels they have been mistreated by another, they should send a detailed explanation of the event to Jae Song.
   The Teahouse is a large, three-storied pagoda. The first floor is open to the public. A gazebo is connected by a walkway roughly twenty meters from the main building for those wishing extra privacy. All walkways and wooden patios are heated to provide comfort despite the typically snowy climate. A large garden is situated behind the teahouse and contains a balanced harmony of ponds, trees, and a variety of wildlife and fauna.
   The main room is entirely symmetrical and provides a warm and serene atmosphere with traditional Jin-Mei artwork disseminated throughout. At the far end of the teahouse is a low bar facing a wall with an enormous tea collection on display so patrons may peruse their choices. Low circular tables with spinning discs in the center with which to share dishes fill the rest of the room. Two doors marked “Staff Only” are situated on either side of the bar. The bar and tables are tended to by an exceedingly polite and traditionally dressed Jin-Mei staff.

Since all of the old teahouses I used to frequent back when I played Eve before are now dead and inactive, I decided to open a new one. All players are welcome and lurking is also welcome. The quote up there is the MOTD, obviously. An IGS post from Jae Song is forthcoming. Unlike many other IC channels, this one is not associated with any corporation. It is purely Song's own establishment meant for relaxation and interaction with other capsuleers.

I didn't put it in the MOTD since it hasn't been needed yet, but slaves are not allowed. No baseliners without prior permission except for the staff.