Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Frentix is a principle drug booster of Sansha's Nation?

Author Topic: [Character] Dreygun  (Read 493 times)

Dreygun

• Clonejack
[Character] Dreygun
« on: 10 Dec 2013, 00:33 »

True Name: Dreygun Reyes Duran
Nationality: Amarr
Bloodline: pure blood Khanid
Sex: male
Height: 182cm
Weight: 90kg
Medical History: I developed ocular hypopigmentasia  when I was a child causing general blindness. I am currently fitted with ocular implants that allow me to see normally.

Psychological History: I was raised under the strict tenants of the Amarr religion. However my parents were both scientist and encouraged free thinking. I  left Amarr after I graduated from the imperial academy. I began studies in Gallente space with Creodron on wormhole and sleepers. During my time in Gallente space I grew to question the core tenants of Amarr religion. Seeking answers I ventured into Anoikis in hopes of finding links to religious doctrines among the Sleeper ruins. My lack of results has greatly shaken my faith. I am currently unsure about my stance on religion in general.

Augmentation History: My only cybernetics is the ocular implant I use to correct my vision loss.

Kin: My parents shunned me after I abandoned the Amarr religion, though supportive of free thought they had not considered where my questions would lead me. I have a brother who also left Amarr. He is currently working in relief effort in Minmatarr space.

Marital Status: I met my wife Tamar during my time studying with CreoDron. She is a strong willed and amazing young gallent who currently resided in Carirgnottin. I visit her often.

Have you ever served within an organised military?: I briefly considered service in the Amarr Navy but gladly the opportunity passed me by.

Are your family, friends, or loved ones put at risk for any reason?: My parents lost funding for much of their research after my bother and I came out with our Gallent and Minmatar affiliations, however they have recovered since they publicly disowned us.

What are your thoughts on family and children?: It has always been our intention to have at least a few children.
I thought what I would do was pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.