EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > EVE Corporation and Alliance Development

ARMA. Aures Mashtori Auxilia - For the Khanid Kingdom!

(1/2) > >>

Mathra Hiede:
Welcome to ARMA.!

Recently I created a corporation based on the Khanid Mashtori (An elite sect of Bounty Hunters who work directly for the Khanid Royalty)

As I have only just started them (the day or so before Tyrannis :P) I am looking for any helpful hints and nudges in the right direction for my new endeavour in the hope that this time I can actually find it in myself to be a good CEO.

Also, any information on the Mashtori that anyone may have would be awesome, as currently the only thing I have to go on is "http://eveinfo.com/npcship/12392/eve-online-khanid-mashtori.html" and to be honest.
Thats not a whole lot ;)

Also, thanks to Ashar for the chat we had in OOC yesterday, I haven't gotten around to putting a few of those ideas into practice yet but they where very helpful!

Casiella:
That's a fascinating idea. Sort of anti-pirates in the Khanid region(s)?

Mathra Hiede:
Kinda - The only description says they are bounty hunters for the Khanid Nobles and also act as Battleship pilots/Fleet Commanders in war times, thus it could be anything from simple "Beat up this **** for me?" to "Go take this fleet and wipe out this other fleet"

I like the anti-pirate idea but there is alot of room to maneuver right now :)

Ember Vykos:
Great idea man. Good luck with it. Expect a mail from my ceo when he gets wind of this.  :D

orange:
Sounds like US Marshalls or Texas Rangers.  Very cool concept, best of luck.

May be in touch IC.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version