Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That KillJoy Tseng's first season racing rifter later sold for 75 million ISK?

Author Topic: Shitty filter on eve rendering  (Read 740 times)

Lyn Farel

Shitty filter on eve rendering
« on: 27 Oct 2013, 13:32 »

Hello,

I recently changed my screen for a TV, which uses a HDMI connection to connect it to my computer. I also changed my graphic card to a GTX 760. Everything works fine for every other game I have tried, except Eve, where I get that shit, no matter what I try to do to fix it :

http://imageshack.us/f/196/axwi.png/

Anyone has any idea what could fix that ? It seems not to do it on show infos and windowed stuff (so what is in the UI, including ship and character previews). Only on the main rendering of the game...

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
Re: Shitty filter on eve rendering
« Reply #1 on: 27 Oct 2013, 14:04 »

Have you filed a tech support ticket with CCP? I remember seeing that issue on the forums way back when.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #2 on: 27 Oct 2013, 14:26 »

Nope... I'm asking before doing so, because from experience it lasts eons and often results in the very picture you have linked. Last time was my characters not showing up in the logging screen and I was unable to enter the game, clearing the cache and all changed nothing, and they were unable to help after weeks asking me questions like on the picture.

I would rather see if someone has an answer before bothering them....

Katrina Oniseki

• The Iron Lady
  • Demigod
  • Caldari - Deteis - Tube Child
« Reply #3 on: 27 Oct 2013, 14:36 »

Nope... I'm asking before doing so, because from experience it lasts eons and often results in the very picture you have linked. Last time was my characters not showing up in the logging screen and I was unable to enter the game, clearing the cache and all changed nothing, and they were unable to help after weeks asking me questions like on the picture.

I would rather see if someone has an answer before bothering them....

I'd post it on Reddit or something and see what replies you can get there, and on the EVE-O forums as well. Ask in many places, and you're bound to get more answers than just here. In the meantime, all I know is that this exact issue has popped up somewhere on the EVE forums before as a bug/glitch. If I already do, CCP definitely will recognize your screenshot, and may already have the answer waiting.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #4 on: 27 Oct 2013, 15:46 »

Ok, will try to do it.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #5 on: 27 Oct 2013, 16:40 »

Nevermind, I installed the latest driver version and it seems to have fixed the problem... Unlike all the previous ones.  :bash:

Thanks for the help.

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
« Reply #6 on: 27 Oct 2013, 16:49 »

Yeah, was going to say, I had the exact same problem and I think a driver update fixed it.