Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the DED and the Sisters of EVE cooperate on audits of megacorps? (The Burning Life p 35)

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: EVENT: WINE OFF  (Read 2625 times)

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
Re: EVENT: WINE OFF
« Reply #15 on: 25 Sep 2013, 13:13 »

I'd be willing to go. Pretty sure that'd only help to drive off Amarr faces though.

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #16 on: 25 Sep 2013, 13:32 »

I suppose Karmilla you might be right.  As for Luna, she'll just try to reconvert you and bring you back.  It's supposed to be neutral ground right?  Besides... sometimes one can't let "artistic purity" or the no-fun brigade derail fun but that's a whole other thread so I will shush.  Shame Eve has no way for player created RP items to exist like in WOW....

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette
« Reply #17 on: 25 Sep 2013, 18:09 »

I agree. That would be fun, especially if I follow the Graelyn rule of IC drinking.

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #18 on: 25 Sep 2013, 21:51 »

Inb4 Sabik Aspenstar  :lol:

Repentence Tyrathlion

• Omelette
  • RIP?
« Reply #19 on: 26 Sep 2013, 01:46 »

The Golden Masque would be more than happy to host such an event.

Gottii

• A Booty-full Mind
  • Veteran
« Reply #20 on: 26 Sep 2013, 14:23 »

Cmon, to be true to EVE online it should be a WHINE OFF.
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"
― Isaac Asimov

Anslol

« Reply #21 on: 26 Sep 2013, 14:32 »

Cmon, to be true to EVE online it should be a WHINE OFF.
SEE?! TOLD YOU PEOPLE!

Gesakaarin

« Reply #22 on: 26 Sep 2013, 15:36 »

I don't always drink Whine, but when I do I enjoy nothing more than a fine glass of 2013 vintage Caldari Online. With a gentle yet bitter touch to the palette, like almonds, or cyanide it leaves one chuckling slowly at the Minmatar nerf whose fermented butthurt tears its pilots wept over the Hurricane rebalance make it the very best of Whines.

Lyn Farel

« Reply #23 on: 26 Sep 2013, 15:49 »

I drink Ammatar Whines of all years. They are all deliciously useless every year.

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #24 on: 27 Sep 2013, 09:34 »

Would love to start planning a fun IC wine-off!  We can all bring our best, have a blind taste test, and have a good time.  This would be a 'light hearted' IC event, hopefully the only drama is over the winners and losers.

We could dice-off for winners, I'm happy with the IC winner being a random thing.

Joint planning would be great, anyone else interested ?

Looks like there is interest Silas.  Maybe use the Golden Masque?  Pick a date pretty please (but not Oct. 14th).  As for joint planning, if people want to mail me their "wines" and descriptions I'd be happy to prepare a wine tasting list.....

Pieter Tuulinen

• Tacklebitch
  • Pod Captain
« Reply #25 on: 27 Sep 2013, 17:21 »

Supporting the Golden Masque as neutral ground.

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #26 on: 30 Sep 2013, 21:36 »

Sorry busy weekend... I'll say we aim for the end of the month or early Nov, always good to have enough weeks to properly plan, lots going on...

Silas Vitalia

• Demigod
« Reply #27 on: 30 Sep 2013, 21:37 »

Oh yea, confirming Masque as super great idea. 

If it pleases the court and if we won't get any Amarr participation if Silas is there, I'll have her send in her bid and roll a delivery alt or something *shrug*.  Would rather more Amarr people there than me be there and none of them show up.   We can discuss.

Lunarisse Aspenstar

« Reply #28 on: 17 Oct 2013, 18:00 »

*BUMP* So are we going to do this?  :)

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #29 on: 18 Oct 2013, 09:22 »

I think I have booked weekends pretty much up through the weekend that SCL5 and In Exile's event are happening (Nov 9th/10th).

If we shoot for something after that (16th/17th at the earliest) I'm good.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.
Pages: 1 [2] 3