Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Nugoeihuvi megacorporation is the only one of the 'big eight' with a large focus on the entertainment industry, and it is widely suspected of underworld ties?

Author Topic: Got an Event future/past or present? - Get it on PANDORA  (Read 519 times)

DeT Resprox

• Egger
  • Leader of Ushra'Khan and founding member.
    • evepandora

Hi folks,

PANDORA is now delivering weekly News which will start streaming from midweek, including live travel updates, dangerous systems, sov changes, fw changes, mineral index prices etc through API reading plus immediate announcements of LIVE events through twitter api.  It is currently only giving LIVE coverage from The War On Amarr, a TRIAD campaign.

RP news will contain pictures and video clips.

Each week will show clips up to 60 seconds in length of the previous weeks activities and the current/following weeks events as well as short adverts

If you wish to add a note for the news reader for your event, please evemail me ingame (DeT Resprox) along with links to any image or footage you might have.

It has been coded to be read by Ivona Salli as text and clips are looped through database entries for each week.

To view the LIVE News section (currently in development) - goto http://www.triad-eve.net and choose News + Features.

evepandora.com is going live this week and i shall be mailing all known corps and advertising it as a corp management and agency tool to other corporations to lift it off

Cheers  :)
« Last Edit: 23 Sep 2013, 06:27 by DeT Resprox »
DeT Resprox
Leader of the Ushra'Khan and founding member
T.R.I.A.D CEO
Minmatar Militia Fleet Commander
Founding member of the People's Republic of Minmatar