Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the 25ers resurfaced in YC106 to protest the monopoly then held by the empires on deadspace warp beacon technology.

Author Topic: Chronicles  (Read 1266 times)

Silver Night

• Admin
  • Demigod
  • Elitist Oldtimer
Chronicles
« on: 21 May 2010, 20:03 »

I wanted to see if one or two people wanted to volunteer to make a thread when a new chronicle shows up. This wouldn't mean other people can't, if they happen to be first, but having a couple volunteers who can do it if no-one else has might help it be done. I was thinking we could have a format for the title - [Chronicle] <title> or something (Like: '[Chronicle] Fedos') - then a link in the OP, maybe along with a couple questions to kick off discussion. Highlight interesting tidbits of new Pf, etc.

Any mod that sees it (or the mod that posts it, if mod it is) might then give it a sticky while it is the 'current' chron.

Any volunteers?

Ken

• Will Rule for Food
  • Veteran
  • Must Love Robots
Re: Chronicles
« Reply #1 on: 21 May 2010, 21:29 »

If I see that it hasn't been done yet, I will do so.  If we all do that, things should be covered.  Good idea to start a discussion thread for each new chron.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
Re: Chronicles
« Reply #2 on: 26 May 2010, 10:28 »

I'll certainly step up as well, just to cover in case the others are out having a real life when a chronicle rolls around.  :P
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.