Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Eleutherian Guard, a capsuleer organisation, is a semi-independent paramilitary unit that answers to the Federal Security Council?

Author Topic: Alone in peace  (Read 445 times)

kyon-ko

• Clonejack
Alone in peace
« on: 18 Aug 2013, 17:55 »

Ok... I fucked up my first ever post and attempt at fiction... So im gonna do something short. Please tell me and suggestions and advice on how to write fiction!

I walked towards the main viewing window from the now empty bridge, dragging a fold able chair behind me. Hours ago the bridge was bustling with activities as officers went along their business, maintaining functionality of the CNR Murder. I have given the officers a break to have the bridge all to myself. The Murder is on autopilot and the hundreds of screens in the bridge slowly faded to darkness as I told her I wanted to see Uitra III, my home planet. I set the chair down and collapsed, mere feets away from the cold window as the bridge was slowly illuminated with a blue hue by the planet. The ship purred as I closed my eyes slowly, her and I basking in the light from the stars and my home. Everyone of them, shining, just for me.