Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That Saxon Hawke has the inscription "A man travels the universe in search of what he needs and returns home to find it." added near the entry port of every ship he purchases?

Author Topic: [I-RED] Alkeruaku Foundation - Silent Auction  (Read 1154 times)

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
[I-RED] Alkeruaku Foundation - Silent Auction
« on: 17 Aug 2013, 17:29 »

Ishukone-Raata Public Release - Alkeruaku Foundation
>> Syndicate Region
>> JQV5-9 Constellation // 98Q-8O Solar system
>> Planet V - Moon 4 - Ishukone Corporation Factory // Field Office of the Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive

Saisieni Summit,

Ishukone-Raata is pleased to announce the formation of the Alkeruaku Foundation. The word Alkeruaku means "beginning" in Napanii, and symbolizes the effort to support new beginnings in the State. Under the appointed Chairwoman Nanao Avala, this organization was built to suit the needs of upstart and established Caldari capsuleer corporations. The Alkeruaku Foundation will be offering start-up capital in total anonymity to help them achieve their future goals, no strings attached. No need to pay it back.

Foreign corporations working in the State's interests will not qualify for the 'no-payment' clause, but may utilize 12 and 6 month loan services that the Alkeruaku Foundation offers at a 5% interest rate.

With the formation of the Alkeruaku Foundation, Ishukone-Raata will be holding a silent auction on the foundation's behalf. All funds raised will be donated to the foundation's efforts. For every donation received, Ishukone-Raata will match the amount 100%. Any corporation regardless of affiliation is welcome to donate towards the cause. Minimum donation is 1,000,000 ISK.

The Silent Auction will be held on Wednesday the 21st at 22:00 CONCORD Standard Time.

Inquiries and applications to donate or receive capital are to be directed to both Taisho John Revenent's and Chairwoman Nanao Avala's personal NEOCOM mail.

All other inquiries may be made here on the IGS.

Just another corporate based RP initiative, somewhere the little guy can go to get some extra cash for wars/campaigns, market projects, and things like that.

Hope to see people utilize it since it has the capital to help newbies and older struggling corps. Even stabilized corps who just need extra funding.

Ishukone-Raata has donated several combat, and industrial vessels that will be auctioned off to attending capsuleers. Such include a Navy Issue Scorpion, two Navy Issue Caracals, and a Charon class freighter.

Above are some things one might expect to buy for 1 isk XD

John Revenent

• Taisho - Friendly Neighborhood Caldari Liberal (Punching Bag)
  • Pod Captain
Re: [I-RED] Alkeruaku Foundation - Silent Auction
« Reply #1 on: 21 Aug 2013, 18:13 »

Had to stay for a extra few hours at work so moved the time, sorry to people who were planning on coming in late EU TZ.

Anyways the event will start within the hour, the auctioned items are as follows with starting bids:

Navy Issue Scorpion: (Starting Bid) 200.000.000 ISK
Caracal Navy Issue: (Starting Bid) 40.000.000 ISK
Caracal Navy Issue: (Starting Bid) 40.000.000 ISK
Charon: (Starting Bid) 600.000.000 ISK

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger
« Reply #2 on: 22 Dec 2016, 03:08 »

>> Lonetrek Region
>> Sela Constellation // Malkalen Solar System
>> Planet V - Moon 1 - Ishukone Corporation Factory // Headquarters of the Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive

Saisieni to you all. On behalf of the Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive, I am pleased to announce that we will be reopening the Alkeruaku Foundation, effective immediately.

The word Alkeruaku means "beginning" in Napanii, and symbolizes the effort to support new beginnings in the State. This organization was built to suit the needs of upstart and established Caldari capsuleer corporations. The Alkeruaku Foundation offers start-up capital in total anonymity to help them achieve their future goals, no strings attached. No need to pay it back.

Foreign corporations working in the State's interests do not qualify for the 'no-payment' clause, but may utilize 12 and 6 month loan services that the Alkeruaku Foundation offers at a 5% interest rate.

Donations can be made at any time with all funds raised to be used for the foundation's efforts. For every donation received, Ishukone-Raata will match the amount 100%. Any corporation regardless of affiliation is welcome to donate towards the cause. Minimum donation is 1,000,000 ISK. At a later date, a silent auction will be held to raise funds as has been done in the past. An announcement will be made regarding this when a date is chosen.

As the numbers of capsuleers increases (thanks to the Alpha Clone implementation), so too does the chance for productivity for the State and economy as a whole. With this in mind, I-RED hopes to reach out and help these upstart and established Caldari capsuleer corporations to reach their goals.

Inquiries and applications to donate or receive capital can be directed to both Executor Alex Hinkelmann and myself, the Director of Finances via NEOCOM mail.

All other inquiries may be made here on the IGS, or in any other method of communication that best suits you.

For Ishukone. For the State.

We're reopening this! Hooray! \o/

Hopefully this will help newbies even more, now that the Alpha clone thing is in place and they can play for free. :)
Blog
*Recently updated 3-02-2019*

Julianni Avala

• The Mods
  • Egger
« Reply #3 on: 21 May 2017, 20:50 »

Shameless bumpity bump!
Blog
*Recently updated 3-02-2019*

Charles Cambridge Schmidt

• Professional Sperg