Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that the Minmatar military specifically recruits hardened criminals for service in its elite Valklear units, and that many of the Republic's most senior officers were originally recruited in this way?

Author Topic: Choking (Venting about Choking)  (Read 637 times)

AOkazon

• Wetgraver
  • 'zis is going to be ze awezome.
Choking (Venting about Choking)
« on: 09 Aug 2013, 08:26 »

Blarrrghh. Just want to vent about this. I want to put together a street-action RP, mentioned on the forum, for Gallente-Minmatar Solidarity. Even have a venue.

I've basically let the whole week slip by without committing to a date and time. >_< I don't want to overlap with the talent show. I don't know if people RP sunday afternoons and if it's too late now to announce a Sunday event? And next week I have no idea when my tabletop game may (or may not) be scheduled.

For that matter I have no idea if anyone is interested, though Anslo was very cool to offer the venue.

SNGaRHGKLJ

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
Re: Choking (Venting about Choking)
« Reply #1 on: 09 Aug 2013, 08:27 »

Ooh, I'm interested :D
Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
« Reply #2 on: 09 Aug 2013, 08:37 »

Not even sure if the talent show thing is happening at this point. Lasa's last post on IGS indicated 'probably not'. :ugh:

Though, since you haven't given a date yet, you're probably on the "too late" side of "late notice". Maybe something next week?
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.

AOkazon

• Wetgraver
  • 'zis is going to be ze awezome.
« Reply #3 on: 09 Aug 2013, 09:04 »

Next week would probably be fine. Just hard to pin people down for RL gaming, and don't want to announce something and then have to cancel it. :P

Anslol

« Reply #4 on: 09 Aug 2013, 09:23 »

Well you know I'm good with it, but I'm not free to really RP til the week after next, or maybe the weekend after this weekend. We'll figure something out though \o/

Steffanie Saissore

• Knight Commander (in training)
  • Omelette
  • Lawful Good Pirate
    • Ebon Rose Forum
« Reply #5 on: 12 Aug 2013, 09:45 »

I'd be interested in showing up...I also have 30 marines on station that I could bring as personal security for the protesters...though not sure if that's a good idea or not  ;)

I think it's cool that someone is trying to promote Minmatar-Gallente solidarity.
"And if the music stops, there's only the sound of the rain.  All the hope and glory, all the sacrifice in vain.  And if love remains though everything is lost, we will pay the price, but we will not count the cost."