Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

that hovercraft are common vehicles on stations? (p. 88)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Your Cold Remedies!  (Read 1805 times)

Anslol

Re: Your Cold Remedies!
« Reply #30 on: 02 Jul 2013, 07:43 »

Welp, turns out the antibiotic was good cause LOL SINUS INFECTION. But thanks for all the help guys.

You people are my bestest fwiends :3  :cube:

Lyn Farel

« Reply #31 on: 02 Jul 2013, 10:25 »

You are lucky these antibiotics were the good ones for that bacteria though...

Anslol

« Reply #32 on: 02 Jul 2013, 10:32 »

Well I started with a weaker one and moved up to a stronger compound now. The issue now, however, is that it's persistent. It simply won't die despite how weak it is now.

AND it's causing coughing fits ONLY at night and preventing me from getting any gods damned sleep = =

Lyn Farel

« Reply #33 on: 02 Jul 2013, 12:37 »

You should go see a doctor. It's not weak if it's persistent, it's probably already accustomed to your medication.

Anslol

« Reply #34 on: 02 Jul 2013, 12:56 »

I only started the new antibiotic last night before bed. Should wait to see how it works. It's never failed before. The last time I took it was...years ago for a sinus infection and it worked well. Also it's weaker in the sense that I'm not sore with a high fever and unable to even talk. It's a lot better now save for this bloody little cough.

Also also, I am seeing a doc, as they suggested the prescription (and also happen to be the man that raised me :p)

Makkal

• Pod Captain
  • Khanid victor
    • At the End of Your Journey
« Reply #35 on: 02 Jul 2013, 21:15 »

Well I started with a weaker one and moved up to a stronger compound now. The issue now, however, is that it's persistent. It simply won't die despite how weak it is now.

The antibotic that you take whenever you feel like it is suddenly unable to deal with a bacterial infection in your body?

A shocking development.

Ask not the sparrow how the eagle soars!

Current Events

Anslol

« Reply #36 on: 03 Jul 2013, 06:48 »

Actually no. I should probably clarify something.

I don't just pop an antibiotic whenever I have a cold or something like that. I was taught how to identify just what I have and how to treat it. I was also beat in the head with lessons about drug abuse/overuse and adaptations of said drug. When I was referring to the antibiotic popping, I meant in the context of having known what my illness is and knowing that an antibiotic will be able to handle it. I won't pop something big for a small cold.

Sorry for the confusion. Also, I didn't start with my normal cefprozil. I started with cephadextrine or something of the sort. It's weaker. The cefprozil is working now though. I feel much much better.

Funny though. I haven't had a sinus infection in so many years. This thing came out of nowhere O-o
Pages: 1 2 [3]