Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That it is illegal to import walnuts on to the planet Amarr Prime?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: your most epic moment in RP?  (Read 6288 times)

Merdaneth

• Pod Captain
Re: your most epic moment in RP?
« Reply #45 on: 14 Jun 2013, 19:10 »

Well, I honestly had a lot of fun writing the Wheat Fraction stories. i still laugh when I reread them, even though much of the context has now gone.

Vikarion

« Reply #46 on: 15 Jun 2013, 14:45 »

Well, mine was probably the Ordo/White Rose war.

Vikarion,
Thanks for the interesting read. I have several RP highlights, all of them at the Ordo Quaesitoris. And the White Rose war was among the best.

I remember it from the other side as a member of OQ at the time. It was probably the only war involving OQ that I enjoyed because we were evenly matched (your skill versus our numbers) and motived by spontanious RP... What I mean by that is that it wasn't: "Let's pretend that we are raiding slaves on X planet, and you can try to intercept us.." . but it developed naturally because you had a good reason to declare war on us and try to kill us. There was no RP pretending required at all. It was as "real" as you can hope RP to get in this game while still feeling immersed.

I recall that you were good at getting into the heads of our members both in-game and through the forums. But also that you were gracious on the occasions when you suffered losses yourself.

I admit that up to reading your post here I hadn't believed that Hitome's corpse was the true objective of the war. Though there were others that did. I was one of those that you duped into making me believe that there was a broader scheme going on created by other Amarrian loyalists who disliked us. For a corp with a background based on secrecy and intrigue I can't tell you enough how great you made our RP for the duration of the war and even the weeks following it as we tried to find out more information.

Damn, that just warms my heart. I'm very glad you guys had as good a time as I did.  :D

Korsavius

• Cold Wind's Blade
  • Omelette
  • "Dead man walking."
« Reply #47 on: 16 Jun 2013, 12:14 »

My most memorable and cherished moment in RP can be found here: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2566112#post2566112, when Kor chose to speak out against Heth. I remember the night before I wrote that post I asked John what his character would think IC about Kor's actions and received a very vague answer of approval. So, with somewhat hesitant hands, I said #yolo and wrote the aforementioned post on the IGS. The reaction from the rest of the community was very surprising to me. The most surprising thing, however, was when Falcon posted an article detailing the event (found here: http://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/world-news/anti-provist-rally-sparks-civil-unrest-on-malkalen-v), and I somehow managed to successfully carve Kor's name into the fabric of EVE history.

I was surging with so many feelings ranging from awesome to super-facking-awesome. The IC messages of support both on the thread and through evemails I got also made me feel very lubbed and special <3. Definitely best RP moment, evah!
Character Profile - last updated 10.14.17
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]