Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That one of the primary exports of the Amarrian Theology Council is booze? (Theology Council in-game info, Market Activity tab).

Author Topic: What should I do?!  (Read 1644 times)

Shikhee

• Clonejack
What should I do?!
« on: 08 Jul 2014, 10:00 »

Hello everyone. Those of you who know me, know that I tend to get bored with what I'm doing in EVE every summer. Before I started RPing, it was typically the time of year when I was most likely to drop roles and join whatever corp/alliance seemed fresh and exciting at the time. However, this year, my current RP characters are staying put, they're in nice stable homes and I want to keep them there. So I'll be RPing with an older character of mine (40mil SP) while I search for something fun to do. I'm mostly looking to avoid highsec mining/missions as that's been the primary focus with my other characters for a long time. FW tends to burn me out. That said, if your idea is exciting enough, I'll do it!

Before I start searching through the Eve Corporate Recruitment forum I'd like to check for any shiny opportunities, I'd like to check with the RP community first.

Are you starting a new project?
Think your corp is fresh and exciting and you're looking for a recruit?
Are you looking for someone to help backup or flesh out your RP?

Please respond here or send me an evemail!

Alain Colcer

• Pod Captain
Re: What should I do?!
« Reply #1 on: 08 Jul 2014, 13:49 »

you can join RvB i guess  :twisted:

Drakolus

« Reply #2 on: 08 Jul 2014, 16:18 »

Find wormhole, jump in, see what happens and where it takes you?

Shikhee

• Clonejack
« Reply #3 on: 08 Jul 2014, 16:23 »

W-space is one idea. I haven't done much of that. I raided a c2 wormhole once when they first opened up w-space, and I did some PI in an unclaimed wormhole for a month. I think the main w-space RP group is Alexylva Paradox. I don't know if there are others.

RvB could be fun. For now I'm not sending isk to this character to try and make things a bit more challenging. I haven't done much pvp in a while and this characters record could use some improvement since she's been carebearing for a couple years. There isn't a lot of RP opportunities from RvB though and I'm kind of hoping to find something new and exciting without abandoning "The Community"

Shikhee

• Clonejack
« Reply #4 on: 08 Jul 2014, 20:13 »

First night of RP and I've definitely decided that Shikhee is 110% magpie Gallente.

This means very open to any cause at any time!
« Last Edit: 08 Jul 2014, 20:15 by Shikhee »

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger
« Reply #5 on: 08 Jul 2014, 22:02 »

W-space is one idea. I haven't done much of that. I raided a c2 wormhole once when they first opened up w-space, and I did some PI in an unclaimed wormhole for a month. I think the main w-space RP group is Alexylva Paradox. I don't know if there are others.

Can confirm that Alexylva is the only choice for Wormhole space and that you should all join immediately.

Saede Riordan

• Immoral Compass
  • Demigod
  • Through the distorted lens I found a cure
    • All the cool hippies have tumblr
« Reply #6 on: 13 Jul 2014, 06:24 »

Can confirm that Alexylva is the only choice for Wormhole space and that you should all join immediately.

Personal Blog//Character Blog
A ship in harbour is safe, but that's not what ships are built for.

Vincent Pryce

« Reply #7 on: 13 Jul 2014, 06:57 »

If it's WH you want with active US TZ, Dyslexia Paraplegic is the choice for you.

Shikhee

• Clonejack
« Reply #8 on: 17 Jul 2014, 06:55 »

Maybe I'll finish training those astrometric skills and stop by H+. I did get a couple other cool offers but many of them can be done without joining a corp.

Thanks to everyone! See you in space!