Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That the Amarrian "godflesh" taboo forbids against cloning? Until YC119, anyway!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Presenting PANDORA  (Read 14302 times)

DeT Resprox

• Egger
  • Leader of Ushra'Khan and founding member.
    • evepandora
Presenting PANDORA
« on: 21 May 2013, 03:04 »

Full details can be found on the EvE forums HERE

Hi

This is now on the verge of public release in the next few weeks and i am looking for 4 corporations/alliances who wish to have their own site within PANDORA for the coming launch.

Presenting PANDORA

Although PANDORA is solely available to T.R.I.A.D (anyone who registers to access it - not just corp members!) at present during testing, which largely means all our Campaigns and missions are geared towards aiding the Minmatar/Gallente and against the Amarr/Caldari, in around 2-3 weeks time PANDORA v2.0 will be released which allows any Corpoation/Alliance in EvE to have their own Agency system which will also also for campaigns against enemy entities which interact with each other.....but more on that soon

The Player Actioned Next Dimension Omni Reality Agency was developed throughout 2011 January - August 2012 and is essentially the original T.R.I.A.D Agency with enormous improvements and additions. The T.R.I.A.D Agency was originally created by and exclusively only available to T.R.I.A.D.

When PANDORA v2.0 comes into effect, any corporation can own their own agency system representing an alliance, or a non-alliance corporation, with some major differences designed to enhance the player experience and immerse the user in the backstory of EvE Online where you can aid in forging the path of your corporation, alliance and alter the paths of others through your actions.

Corporations will be able to declare alliances and hostilities. Campaigns and missions can be created and PANDORA will create counter missions for your corporation against your enemies or to aid your allies.

Courier missions can also be created for your corporation where anyone registered to your agency system can ship tiems for you.

It also includes a complex Market system for any corporation using EvE-Central API to allow you to buy/sell corp assets between your corp and your agency members. A working version in full use now is already on our site linked above.

Further details can be found in ingame channel TRIAD AGENCY where those who wish to access the current V1 release may do so. Those interested in seeing this in action or who may be interested in their own version i also encourage to register ingame on our PANDORA website.

Please be aware that this is V1 (for testing purposes and use only to those registered with our agency at present.).....V2 is a much more improved beast

V2 also allows for Dust 514 rewards and campaigns to fight in systems where objectives are required for rewards
« Last Edit: 07 Dec 2016, 17:12 by DeT Resprox »
DeT Resprox
Leader of the Ushra'Khan and founding member
T.R.I.A.D CEO
Minmatar Militia Fleet Commander
Founding member of the People's Republic of Minmatar

kalaratiri

• Kalalalaakiota
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
  • Shes mad but shes magic, theres no lie in her fire
Re: Presenting PANDORA
« Reply #1 on: 21 May 2013, 03:21 »

Always been a big fan of the TRIAD mission service, even if I never used it much. This expansion into letting people create their own missions against each other is fantastic :D

Great work guys, thanks for this.

"Eve roleplayers scare me." - The Mittani

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora
« Reply #2 on: 21 May 2013, 03:38 »

Always been a big fan of the TRIAD mission service, even if I never used it much. This expansion into letting people create their own missions against each other is fantastic :D

Great work guys, thanks for this.

Very kind words.  Thank you!  :D
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

Graelyn

• Ye Olde One
  • Veteran
  • These things just seem to happen...
« Reply #3 on: 21 May 2013, 06:57 »

The potential here is huge.

If we can hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate!

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora
« Reply #4 on: 21 May 2013, 08:50 »

The potential here is huge.

* DeT Resprox crosses his fingers  :P
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod
« Reply #5 on: 21 May 2013, 10:24 »

This is... pretty impressive. I like it.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora
« Reply #6 on: 26 Jul 2013, 09:50 »

V2 is currently being tested by users whilst undergoing development.  Testers currently consist solely of T.R.I.A.D corporation members at present, but from this coming weekend anyone will be able to get involved.

The current dev url is http://www.triad-eve.net/pandora/agencyselections.php until ready to roll out to a new site url for public LIVE release.

ATXI is streaming live on it when broadcasting  ;)

Aiming to have out by mid August  :D
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora
« Reply #7 on: 02 Aug 2013, 07:52 »

Now with an updates section to keep you all in the loop :)

http://www.triad-eve.net/pandora/agencyselections.php

There will no longer be any mails or forum posts regarding this, instead i am directing people to use the updates button in the bottom right corner.

I shall be making a public announcement when done in a couple of weeks which will launch with a live video feed through PANDORA as the first PANDORA RP-driven Event takes place (Pt 1 of this will actually be midweek around 14th August and then that weekend it will go full.

Registrations are not yet active BUT the updates section will tell you when they are.  Anyone wishing to take part in testing can do so by registering once activated  ;)

Have fun........almost there \o/
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

Ollie

• Egger
« Reply #8 on: 07 Aug 2013, 19:14 »

Echoing the "looks good" posts, DeT. It seems to have a lot of potential for the community and is really interesting too.

Will definitely be checking out the Agency system if/when it goes public. Cheers for you lot.  :D

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora
« Reply #9 on: 14 Aug 2013, 05:48 »

Echoing the "looks good" posts, DeT. It seems to have a lot of potential for the community and is really interesting too.

Will definitely be checking out the Agency system if/when it goes public. Cheers for you lot.  :D

Thank you!

I am launching singular version this week - public version early September  ;)
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora
« Reply #10 on: 20 Aug 2013, 05:14 »

We are go with V2  - http://www.triad-eve.net/

This is a TRIAD ONLY version while i spend the rest of the week fixing registration issues for other pilots and adding your own Corp as a CEO full use by anyone of any corporation with their own agency.  Testing has been going on by a number of the 240 plus already registered previously to get it to this point.

There are a few other parts that need adding to which will also be done over the week (stopping movies, image changes, registration fix, etc, etc)

The undertaking of creating this beast has been immense and i am thoroughly knackered :p

V2 is for use by multiple corporations and alliances.  The final release to be able to register your own corporation will be announced this weekend with the new url address.

Please show your support on the EvE Forum thread at https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=3511052&#post3511052

Cheers [:=d]
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora
« Reply #11 on: 28 Aug 2013, 08:36 »

REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW ACTIVE!

Your usual login will no longer work.

Ingame now requires a login the same as out of game.

Most likely, you will need to register your account from scratch by clicking the Register button - this does not need to be done ingame, ignore what the Register button says, i need to update it tonight!

I shall announce registrations are active on the EvE forums tonight. 

Characters who are CEO's of corporations will be able to create an Agency from tomorrow and form alliances with other agencies for cross agency access between corp members. 
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora
« Reply #12 on: 05 Sep 2013, 09:20 »

UPDATE 5th September 2013: Registrations active. CEO's can create their own Agency Portals.

evepandora.com set to go live within the week.

DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

DeT Resprox

• Egger
    • evepandora
« Reply #13 on: 11 Sep 2013, 04:28 »

Administration Panel has undergone a huge makeover this morning.  Corp CEO's can now add other Admins to have the same powers as them.  The following is also possible:

:arrow: Switch ON/OFF individual areas of your Corporation Portal to make areas visible/hidden to other PANDORA users

:arrow: Corporation News updates

:arrow: Trade Hub creation for your Corp Market systems for other PANDORA members to sell items to your Corp.

:arrow: High Demand Item creation for your Corp Market System.

Thank you to all those who have been testing up to this point.

The site will move over to evepandora.com in the coming days.  Mission and Campaign creation will be turned on by the weekend :)
DeT Resprox
T.R.I.A.D CEO

Laurentis Thiesant

• Egger
« Reply #14 on: 11 Sep 2013, 20:19 »

Registered ISODE with the software, it actually might work well in the next part of the Mantenault thing. The mission creator 404's so hopefully it'll all be ready to go soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4