EVE-Online RP Discussion and Resources > Player Driven Content

Presenting PANDORA

(1/10) > >>

DeT Resprox:
Full details can be found on the EvE forums HERE

Hi

This is now on the verge of public release in the next few weeks and i am looking for 4 corporations/alliances who wish to have their own site within PANDORA for the coming launch.

Presenting PANDORA

Although PANDORA is solely available to T.R.I.A.D (anyone who registers to access it - not just corp members!) at present during testing, which largely means all our Campaigns and missions are geared towards aiding the Minmatar/Gallente and against the Amarr/Caldari, in around 2-3 weeks time PANDORA v2.0 will be released which allows any Corpoation/Alliance in EvE to have their own Agency system which will also also for campaigns against enemy entities which interact with each other.....but more on that soon

The Player Actioned Next Dimension Omni Reality Agency was developed throughout 2011 January - August 2012 and is essentially the original T.R.I.A.D Agency with enormous improvements and additions. The T.R.I.A.D Agency was originally created by and exclusively only available to T.R.I.A.D.

When PANDORA v2.0 comes into effect, any corporation can own their own agency system representing an alliance, or a non-alliance corporation, with some major differences designed to enhance the player experience and immerse the user in the backstory of EvE Online where you can aid in forging the path of your corporation, alliance and alter the paths of others through your actions.

Corporations will be able to declare alliances and hostilities. Campaigns and missions can be created and PANDORA will create counter missions for your corporation against your enemies or to aid your allies.

Courier missions can also be created for your corporation where anyone registered to your agency system can ship tiems for you.

It also includes a complex Market system for any corporation using EvE-Central API to allow you to buy/sell corp assets between your corp and your agency members. A working version in full use now is already on our site linked above.

Further details can be found in ingame channel TRIAD AGENCY where those who wish to access the current V1 release may do so. Those interested in seeing this in action or who may be interested in their own version i also encourage to register ingame on our PANDORA website.

Please be aware that this is V1 (for testing purposes and use only to those registered with our agency at present.).....V2 is a much more improved beast

V2 also allows for Dust 514 rewards and campaigns to fight in systems where objectives are required for rewards

kalaratiri:

Always been a big fan of the TRIAD mission service, even if I never used it much. This expansion into letting people create their own missions against each other is fantastic :D

Great work guys, thanks for this.

DeT Resprox:

--- Quote from: kalaratiri on 21 May 2013, 03:21 ---♥

Always been a big fan of the TRIAD mission service, even if I never used it much. This expansion into letting people create their own missions against each other is fantastic :D

Great work guys, thanks for this.

--- End quote ---

Very kind words.  Thank you!  :D

Graelyn:
The potential here is huge.

DeT Resprox:

--- Quote from: Graelyn on 21 May 2013, 06:57 ---The potential here is huge.

--- End quote ---

* DeT Resprox crosses his fingers  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version