Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

the Fleet Coordination Commission or FCORD was created in direct response to Nation Incursions. It main purpose is to alert of Incursions and help marshal fleets to repel them.

Author Topic: Sticky Suggestions  (Read 867 times)

Ché Biko

• Space Buddho-Commu-Nihilist
  • Veteran
  • I'll face the stars or the abyss.
    • Biko's Backstage Character Thread
Sticky Suggestions
« on: 02 Jun 2013, 09:20 »

Which threads do you think should be stickied?

My suggestions:
This one. :P
This one: CONCORD Capsuleer Datadump
and this one: Player autobiographies
-OOChé

Creep

• Omelette
Re: Sticky Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: 02 Jun 2013, 10:11 »

Ew, why are all these suggestions sticky? :ugh:

Morwen Lagann

• Pretty Chewtoy
  • The Mods
  • Demigod
    • Lagging Behind
Re: Sticky Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: 02 Jun 2013, 10:20 »

The datadump thread was never stickied because we already had a functionally-identical thread that had been.

People creating their own personal threads, and then getting the new ones linked in the already-existing sticky thread is a little easier for other people to navigate and work with, than searching a thread of mostly identical posts that all look alike.

Plus they allow for more extensive and in-depth content.

As for the player ABG thread, eh. If it gets more popular, maybe? I personally sort of have a thing against barfing up RL personal information on forums given that you can't shut the internet up.
Lagging Behind

Morwen's Law:
1) The number of capsuleer women who are bisexual is greater than the number who are lesbian.
2) Most of the former group appear lesbian due to a lack of suitable male partners to go around.
3) The lack of suitable male partners can be summed up in most cases thusly: interested, worth the air they breathe, available; pick two.