Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

That capsuleers' implants translate languages for them? Read more here: Translators

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [Devblog] Planetary Conquest, Corp Quitting Timers, and More!  (Read 2365 times)

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette

I'm glad to see it's increased activity in that region. Maybe they'll implement this in other lowsec areas that need some love like Solitude, Aridia, and half of Khanid and Derelik.

Esna Pitoojee

• Keeper of the Harem
  • Demigod

Indeed, the EVE community seems to be getting more interested in Planetary Conquest than the DUST community is. I've heard many of the 'big' DUST corps are starting to not bother with Planetary Conquest as the matches are essentially the same as a run-of-the-mill skirmish match.
I like the implications of Gallentians being punched in the face by walking up to a Minmatar as they so freely use another person's culture as a fad.

Karmilla Strife

• Omelette

Eve players are interested because it provides a reward they can't get elsewhere. For the dust players, it seems like it's just another match. Maybe once they fully connect the economies it will be different. Increased extractor amounts or reduced moon mining costs on the Eve side could buy a lot of fancy dropsuits for the dustbunnies.
Pages: 1 [2]