Backstage - OOC Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Elsebeth, of clan Rhiannon, was born on Matar in the heartlands of Mikramurka continent in the year 81? Read her official biography here.

Author Topic: [Battle Report] - 10k vs TSF  (Read 1155 times)

Utsukushi Shi

• Achur Temptress
  • Egger
  • Chuku Dansei
[Battle Report] - 10k vs TSF
« on: 10 May 2013, 18:05 »

Heyo, unsure if this is the right forum for this but had a little fight and thought it would be fun to share.
 So me and my good friend and corpy Gan decided to go out and start our combat training. Was hoping for some more guys but none had logged so hey :) Took us a little to decide what to take out, settling on Cruisers. A HAM Caracal and a Blaster/Drone Vexor.
 We jumped Ostingele and headed deeper into FW space searching mainly for medium plexes as I knew we could get the Cruisers in and I could not remember if they would enter smalls. After maybe 5-6 systems I decided to take us back closer to Ost, there were mediums up in each system but strangely no one in any of them lol.
 About now I saw that there were 5 TSF online. Being pretty sure they would engage I set the AP to Pain and we jumped Aunsou. Right into an Incursion. Gan goes "they knew we were coming.." I lold and then we jumped Reynire. NPC BS and two cruisers on the other side, so not sure how fast they could lock us I nervously decided to fleet warp us to a safe. Right then two TSF land on the gate in a Myrm and Pilgrim. Luckily we both make it out and to the safe. Just deciding how to handle the situation and the phone rings..
 Of course it is work related lol, so I decide to dock us up instead of trying to lurk in the safe. Fairly certain I picked the worst station in the system, however we dock up no problem and I go afk to handle the phone call. Come back, Gan tells me that the Myrm and a Vexor were outside when he got docked. I think about this, decide to undock, stop ship and have a look.
 Onslaughter in the Myrm on the undock. I look for a second, thinking hard, decide lets have a go. I am telling Gan to undock, locking up the Myrm and then three other TSF land on station lol. So I panic, dock up and spam dock in chat to Gan. Thankfully he again manages to make it and there we sit for a minute deciding what to do. By this point Gan needs to go pick up the kids IRL, he suggests we either log there or go out in a blaze of glory. I am literally just then typing in "lets go out in a blaze of glory" lol.
 We undock, my plan is to try and go for the Pilgrim if it is there, anything close enough to scram up if it is not. Hit space and there is Onslaughter in the Myrm, Zanzibar in a Vexor and Degen in a Tornado. I call the Myrm primary, maybe should of gone after the Vexor but at that point adrenaline had taken control. Overheat on I lay into him. At first I felt really good about the choice, we took him deep into armor faster than I thought we would. Almost had a chance. Then the reps started. At that point I knew it was done. Already past shields I aligned out to a safe and told Gan he was on his own. Probably should have aimed for a celestial at this point as when I died it took me to long to bring the safe back up. I got caught by Zanz and podded back to Stacmon. Gan, being smarter than me got his pod out.
 After some gfs and a little RP chat in White Morning we called it a day, Gan logged and I began the voyage to Dodixie to grab some more implants. A small fight yes, but pretty big for us. Gan's first real roam. My first attempt at FCing one. 10k's first true combat operation. Was great fun, thanks TSF for being reliably aggressive and we will be seeing you soon :)
« Last Edit: 10 May 2013, 18:08 by Souchek Lehman »
Sometimes one wants to get caught...

Ghost Hunter

• Sansha's True Citizen ; TS-F Overseer
  • The Mods
  • Veteran
  • True Power without limit!
Re: [Battle Report] - 10k vs TSF
« Reply #1 on: 10 May 2013, 18:38 »

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Glad you had fun!

We're up for meeting/fighting people. We do like engaging other roleplayers, although we are so used to everything hotdropping us a legitimate fight is surprising in itself.
Ghost > So yes, she was Ghost's husband-
Ashar > So Ghost was a gay Caldari and she went through tranny surgery
Ghost > Wait what?
Ashar > Ghosts husband.
Ghost > No she was - Oh god damnit.

He ate all of them
We Form Moderation
For Nation

Utsukushi Shi

• Achur Temptress
  • Egger
  • Chuku Dansei
« Reply #2 on: 10 May 2013, 18:44 »

It was great fun, Gan was hooting and hollering lol. Thank god we weren't on Ts3. I do think next time we will try to bring something a little more formidable though, two cruisers were a definite loss. Course with a little more experience we might have been able to get something down. Maybe should of gone for that Vexor since I am thinking it had the reps on it. Also fitting things ;)

Tiberious Thessalonia

• Everyone's favorite philositoaster
  • Pod Captain
  • Panini Press
« Reply #3 on: 10 May 2013, 22:46 »

If you come to our public OOC channel we are usually pretty chill about giving fitting and PvP advice, especially when you have proven you have the right attitude, which you did apparently do today! :)
Do you see it now?  Something is different.  Something is never was in the first part!

Havohej

• Friendly Neighborhood Forum Admin
  • Veteran
  • Ex-convict
    • EWF Digital Consulting
« Reply #4 on: 11 May 2013, 12:35 »

Nice BR, I lol'd.  Great set of balls there deciding to shoot it out.  RP scene always needs more of that!

I miss my Pilgrim.

Twitter
This is a forum on steroids tbh. The rate at which content worth reading is being generated could get you pregnant.

Creep

• Omelette
« Reply #5 on: 11 May 2013, 18:38 »

Nice BR, I lol'd.  Great set of balls there deciding to shoot it out.  EVE Online always needs more of that!
Fix'd.

I hate the mantra of "don't fly what you can't afford to lose". Noobships. They are fucking awesome.

I love the velator.

Utsukushi Shi

• Achur Temptress
  • Egger
  • Chuku Dansei
« Reply #6 on: 11 May 2013, 19:24 »

In the interests of full disclosure I was going to bring a BC over today to wreak righteous vengeance and then I almost died to the Incursion rats on the gate into Aunsou. I decided to dock the large ships until it ends lol.